Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Not every post has to be gold. You'll have plenty of chances to post some good meat.

Hey SSharp, you need to check your email address. When tried to send a PM to the entire group your email provided replied.

This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]

Nashoba.

The shuttle has cut a hole, need Haruhi to say whatever she's going to before you guys step in.

SamuraiPizzaMan! Long time no see, dude!

Jump on IRC so we can tor-- I mean, catch up with you. ;)

And, alright. I can hold Hoshi's "Tide of Wrath" until the word is given. :lol:

Excuse my lack presence as of late. Between friends passing through and the Global Agenda Beta, I've... yeah... stretched myself a bit thin as of late. Everything should be kosher now :p

Anywho, as I was going to say: Just to clarify, I am free to post for Ko, yes? I just want to be certain that I'm cleared to do so, as I'd rather not unintentionally step on folks' toes, disrupt the flow of the Away Team's expedition, or whathaveyou.

Another query I'd neglected to ask way back during the JP Interview, but is it understood that Ko is going with the Away Team to secure these debris samples and whathaveyou (which I'd wager isn't the case, but figured I'd ask anyway to be certain), or afterwards once everything's secured and is therefore currently hovering over monitoring equipment back on the YSS Aeon?

Ko is not on the Away team, Ko can be at the bridge monitoring, and could select a nice chuck of NMX debris and capture it with the Graviton Beam Projector to bring into the cargo hold.

At present, none of the NMX warships have been destroyed. They have been disabled, the next objective is to eliminate the battle pods, then destroy ships 1, 2 and 4. Then keep a watchful eye out for the other group of ships in the system.

Question: How exactly are the Mindys lined up? I know Kyoka is second to last, the medic is last, and Haruhi is first, but that's it.

Haruhi - Lead left side of corridor
Asi - 2nd - Current Center
Kyoka - 3rd -- Center
Hoshi - 4th -- Center

Basically unless you say you are near a wall you are center of corridor,

So... any signs of biological life/bacterial organisms/anomalies on that debris before I attempt to conjure up some sort of descriptive occurrence with the beam projector?

Excuse my uninformed absence. Been violently ill. I swear a Ko post is forthcoming right this instant, though I don't guarantee any sort of quality control.

Hey Aeon crew,

Basically I read you guys a while back around December, and that it would be really fun to RP with you guys. So I made an engineer called O'Kutsuu Kame. Anyways after briefly talking to Nashoba about joining you guys and learning what retcon meant, I got my orders and think I am pretty much will be set to do the recton interview for Aeon by early tomorrow.
____
I feel for you rpgamen as I been sick myself on Saturday.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back