Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Nashoba said:
No problem, hope Cat is doing better.

Thanks, well he is doing sort of better now, in that treatment from the emergency hospital and is now back at home and on special medication to include a daily shot. However, he has not made really a complete recover cause now his bladder so irritated he occasionally loses the abilty to control it.

Aendri said:
Phacon, in your personal diagnosis thing, you put Usaga's name, not Kame's.

Thanks for catching that Aendri. Also about my last post, I am not 100% sure what Yamatains have to for repairing spines and compound fractures. Also I used the word lumbar Vertebrae to mean the part of the spine just above the tail bone, to try to hide or at least tone down the sexual tones in the 'treatment' and keep things at least PG-13.

Don't worry, I know what lumbar are. I just wasn't sure if there was anything special in the setting for spinal injuries.

One problem in your post though. There is no Earth, so there is no Irish. You need a new reason for high tolerance.

Yamataians and Neko both are Androids, so they regenerate. Plus a visit to the Hemosynth tank can help accelerate the repair process.

As for a tolerance, everyone has a different one. Body mass etc, are factors.

But yeah, no earth, and no Irish, but he can claim norse blood because its estalished that the settlers of this sector are of japanese and Nordic descent.

Technically that means earth existed, but its been long forgotten, more like a myth at most these days

Okay folks, feel free to start posting in the Shore Leave thread. I plan to keep this thread short, but allow people to use it so that characters can work on acquiring things, etc.

Status update: not quite dead.

Was down and out with a chest infection and sever asthma, breathing turned into a full-time job on me in a way it hasn't in years. On a bunch of new meds now, and on the road to recovery, so should be posting again soon. Sorry about not giving you guys the heads up earlier.

Thanks for the update, chest infections really suck. Been there done that have the t-shirt.

Itkatsu Kiyoko said:
Status update: not quite dead.

Was down and out with a chest infection and sever asthma, breathing turned into a full-time job on me in a way it hasn't in years. On a bunch of new meds now, and on the road to recovery, so should be posting again soon. Sorry about not giving you guys the heads up earlier.

Darn, seriously infections suck. I hope you are feeling better now ^^.

P.S. Feel free to crash in on Kame guys ^_-;;

Hope ya get better, blah blah blah healing stuff blah blah.

phacon said:
Darn, seriously infections suck. I hope you are feeling better now ^^.

P.S. Feel free to crash in on Kame guys ^_-;;

The user who does that is going to get quite a few good laughs, for sure.

Cowboy
Trowa looked out the window of the shuttle taking him from the Aeon to the surface

You need to edit your post. The Aeon is not in orbit. She's on the ground in the KFY facility at Kyoto. you just need to change the last last part, to something like from the Aeon to the Medical Facility...

Well no one except Usaga-hei took the chance to only she knows.

Nashoba, I am think of a way for my character to respond but I want to give Andrei more control of the situation so I was going to wait till he responds before adding anything ^^.

Also Itaksu and the rest, right now I am not sure other than the fact that my character might need a new reason to see the science officer before the next mission starts what I am going to during the 48 hour break. I am not sure if she going to join Itkatusu, Cowboy, Moogle, or even Andrei. Honestly, off duty my character is actually quite anti-social and shy so she not going to be one of those forward types so it the first person to take initiative.

P.S. my thanks goes to MissingNo for inspiration on this last post ^^

Hey, it's true on Yamatai, isn't it? A sprawling Utopia of civilization... The only possible bad things that could happen are criminal or military in nature.

That's his logic, anyway. I also didn't want to be stuck around for two posts going "Whatshouldwedo? Derpderp. I wonder if we should go over there? How conspicuous. Do you think it's them? Maybe. Derpderp."

Shortcuts are always nice.

No problem, its just having spent years around large cities, traffic accidents happen so frequently, for so many reasons. I just thought it was interesting how his mental process works.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back