Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

The1992Phoenix

You are not speaking to Katae, and you should not call her Katae-Taisa even if you were.

The character you were talking to is Tsubei Kyoka-Santô Juni

Afterwards, he turned to face his superior and told her with another salute: "My apologies fore interrupting your duties Katae-Taisa".

I think he assumed Katae would be waiting in the wardroom, and that she was just silent the whole time. Could be wrong. *shrug*

If I am wrong, however, Kyoka DID introduce herself already.

Katae is not in the wardroom.

Katae stood on the cargo ramp by the right side, watching the work progress. She had received their orders and she was delighted.

Generally, you'd refer to a superior officer by his/her rank or rank and family name/surname. In this case, "Taisa" is fine or "Ise-Taisa" or "Taisa Ise."

It is not customary (and may be considered rude) to call a superior by their given name. It's also good to steer clear of awkwardly using multiple honorifics at the same time ("Taisa-sama!").

Yes you can edit the post, since Katae has not yet entered the ward room. For good reason.

I've been waiting to see how to fit Akina in before doing something with Misaki, is that where the other armor team is headed, where she killed the guard, or..? How are we handle'n the integration, so I know what to post?

Akina is on the main level of the prison. Alpha team is at Kyoka's decision going into the sub levels of the prison.

Tanka, Kyle and I are doing a JP with Kata, so we should have a better idea in a bit.

Just for the record, I'm looking for at least one round of posting in 7.0 before I post again, to account for the time that Kyoka has a little talk with Katae.

Folks, I am taking a couple of days off from SARP. So you will not see me online until sometime Friday.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back