Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Yoshiro, we can do that we'll use the same JP spot since the Aeon's is still in use.

Moogle
The tubes are 1 meter in diameter and stand 2.5 meters tall including the base.

Yoshiro and Saki can each move in their posts, and count their progress for the whole team. Just speeding things along, here.

I'm going to wrap the earlier mission today. Tired of things dragging so bad. Then we will move to the mission prep for the new mission.

Katae post in the AM, tried twice today only to have my post vanish into the ether.

Code:
"Jg J nbz, ep zpv cz dibodf ibwf boz ljoe pg b xpsl ps sfqbjstipq J dbo vtf?"

Translates to

Code:
"If I may, do you by chance have any kind of a work or repairshop I can use?"

No one should really know what she is saying, although the translation program might pick out a few words.

Howdy ya'll. After lost of life complications, I'm back. At least I'm going to try and stay back. Being gone for seven months might take a little while to get back in full swing but I going to try.

Welcome back !!! We can use Trowa on the bridge. That will give us an experienced Starship Operator, and a trainee.

Oh my god of the universe it is COWBOY! Welcome back mate!

On the unrelated note I am going to be busy whole weekend and shall try to post late sunday or monday.

Thanks Shot. It is good to be back. Turned out the trip wasn't going to be over night. Will have a post up in a bit.

Hey everyone, looking forward to joining the plot! I'd just like to let it be known that I welcome constructive criticism, lore/grammar/spelling corrections, etc. So feel free to PM me or grab me on IRC if you'd like to talk.

Welcome Zonr_0, we have an interesting group of players/characters. I am sure you will fit right in.

Code:
Xjti J dpvme voefstuboe uifn, uijt jt gsvtusbujoh...</

Translates to

Code:
Wish I could understand them, this is frustrating...

Unfortunately the translation program would only offer

I and them. The rest of the words are out of the lexicon.

Nashoba said:
Unfortunately the translation program would only offer

I and them. The rest of the words are out of the lexicon.

Yep, I know :)

I'm just posting that so people know what is actually being said, not what the translation program is saying. =D

And actually Eli has a very idea when he was talking about having Kata' relate a story, etc. The current issue is the amount of data for the translation is limited. Kata is not a very chatty person. If the crew could get her to talk more, longer, the program would learn faster.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back