• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Hello! Nashoba was kind enough to allow me into his plot with Hamitsu Kitsu, a Geshrin with a liking for puzzles.

I'm new to the site, and I look forward to my roleplay with you.

Welcome Friv, good timing because we are shortly departing Yamatai space.

Welcome Friv. This is a great site and you will have a lot of fun here.

Been buisy the last few days, should have time to get on and post tomarrow.

Wow. So that JP went on for epic lengths. Nash, if you want the cliffnotes version, just hit me up on IRC. I may do some more editing and cleanup tomorrow after getting a chance to look at it with fresh (non-tired) eyes.

Great JP, even if it did not result in getting Kata to talk much

Hey Valen!

Lots of us new guys in the Aeon. Awesome! We're gonna have a lot of fun.

In other news: I posted. You guys post really fast, wow! I'll need to pick up my pace.

Friv, the pace on this site is a pain in the but to gauge, one week you behind the next it's to damned slow.

Also Welcome to all the new folks.

Right now we are seeing a spike because of new folks and we are starting new mission, so it won't be hard to keep up.

Valenǔ,

I am sure no offense was meant, people tend to shorten names in their posts all the time. You will often see mine shortened to Nash a lot, which is nothing like what the name means.

However, you have made your desire known and I am sure folks will follow it.

Heh. Bullshit semi-technobabble post made. Really what it boils down to is that Kitsu will be working on it in his free time all the current in-character day. He makes it a little less precise, but faster at finding the grammar structure.

Of course, if anyone wants me to change something, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

I was actually going to use a similar technique with Eli, but it looks like you beat me to the punch.

So you're aware (although it doesn't necessitate changing the excellent post), the language that Kyle is posting isn't the actual Neshaten language as defined by lore. For convenience and speed, it's a simple cipher transform used as a placeholder.

The actual language with some vocabulary can be found on the wiki here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…