• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

I'm back as well, I had some tests to take and I ended up staying at a friend's house where I didn't feel comfortable posting.

Some of the items I listed don't have a price listed, so I figure Nashoba, you could decide and just put it in the reply she gets~?

Great work so far in the JP folks, just an FYI, since we are using Titanpad, those who haven't gotten started, you can jump in anywhere in the discussion. You do not necessarily need to enter at the bottom.

Folks, I just want to say you are all doing a great job with the JP. It is great seeing the various folks interacting, and the amusing byplay.

Okay folks, the JP seems to be pretty much stalling. If I do not see any posting in it by Friday Morning I will just post what we have in the thread and we will move on.

Tomorrow, I leave for Charlotte, NC in preparation for ConCarolinas. It is our current favorite convention. And my wife and roommate will finally get to meet Wes.

I will have my tablet and my smart phone so I will be checking in with SARP while away.

I think we need to co-ordinate a bit better for the JP. Not saying, making a scheduel but for example shout it out in IRC.

IRC is the devil. >:C

Also, I'll check in more frequently from now on.

Edit: On the JP I mean!

Well, I will be home tomorrow, so hopefully we can get things rolling.

Back home, going to be looking into the JP during the evening.

Well hopefully we can get folks back into the JP so we can bring it to a good conclusion.

Okay, I posted the contents of the JP. If people want to continue, then I need to see some activity, or I'm just going to start the actual mission launch.

Okay, Mission 7.1 thread is active, you will see there is a time skip to 0700 hrs the following day. So anyone who wants to continue in the jP can, or if folks want to do their own mini-jps can do so.

Sorry for the delay. Things got real busy for me. Had to go back to the States for my brothers wedding and have two back to back trips with my job. Sunday afternoon or Monday I should be able to get on. I'm looking forward to heading out on another mission.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…