• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Original Text:

Jut b sftqfdugvm hsffujoh bnpohtu nz dpsq, hjwfo up pggjdfst boe puifs ijhi sboljoh pggjdjbmt.

Translation:

Its a respectful greeting amongst my corp, given to officers and other high ranking officials.

I seem to recall that there was some work for the IT folks left unfinished, regarding installing SACN access.

And as for Freyja, she should probably be checking the Tenba that is attached to the side of the ship, to make sure its secure and its systems in standby etc.

Saki's post technically as master of arms, is on the bridge or the armory. If she does not want to be on the bridge, she should assign one of the infantry there as a security presence until the ship get's underway.

Folks,
Just wanted to give you a heads up. I will be heading out of town for the week Monday morning. Visiting Myrtle Beach with my sister and her family. I will have my tablet, so I will be able to check periodically, but it will probably be morning and evening only.

Have fun Nash!

And now folks. I am gonna make roll-call, I am sure some of your don't post because you do not have too much to post about, but I need to know who is present and active so I can have Saki consider taking them into the away team. Cheerio.

What Kata said: "J'n bgsbje J ofwfs bduvbmmz tfswfe po uif csjehf pg b tijq, J'wf cffo b dpncbu bwjbups tjodf J gjstu kpjofe vq, tp nz qptjujpo xbt bmxbzt jo b ibohfs ps tuboecz sppn."

Translation: "I'm afraid I never actually served on the bridge of a ship, I've been a combat aviator since I first joined up, so my position was always in a hanger or standby room."

Also, everyone should look at the post above this one as Shotty is requesting something.

the ship will either be in orbit or on the surface, so he can go

I'm still around. Trying to readjust to American life again (short as it may be) and somewhat of a writers block has kept me from posting but I have been following what's going on and hope to post something in the next day or so.

Okay folks, we have a returning member, Wolfe Nailo, and Gunsight1 is joining our happy crew as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome back, and it seems as last time, I've over-jumped the gun on an arrival. I do have to pay more attention to others' posts.

Been a crazy start to this week. I will be posting tomorrow.

Hey guys. Nashoba has allowed me to come back. I'll be posting later on today, possibly after work but definitely before I hit the hay. I have a lot of reading to do, I'm afraid, along with the writing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…