Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Okay; I did all my reading after I got back from work. It was a lot more than I thought, so I'll finish my post in the morning after giving it a thought or two more.

Yoshiro, you need to update your post, because the previous post by Katae she said.
"Starship Operators. Lay in a course to the system. Standard system insertion trajectory to take us past the planets to let us do a more detailed scan." She waited a moment, "Engage CDD."

I'm so confused. I don't know how to enter in... Can someone give me a suggestion? My writer's block has killed me for two hours now, and I'm throwing in the towel for the moment.

Well, here something Kitsu can work on. The Aeon is going to be deploying a pair of Ke-O4-1a drones when they land. So they need to be prepared and programmed. Sounds right up Kitsu's alley.

Sorry all for not being around. I'm getting ready to go back to the Dominican Republic and things have just been to hectic to sit down and post. I doubt I'll get much time on for at least the next two weeks. Nash, if you could make sure my character doesn't die I'd appreciate it.

Bleh.

I just got off work. I'm sorry for my delays; if they try to keep me after my scheduled shift ends again, I'm going to quit on the spot. So, in whatever event, I'll be able to post tomorrow, either before or after work.

Okay I have posted with name of everyone I know is active. The1992phoenix if you are still with us, post here and I shall edit your character into the team as well.

Hey folks, i'm going to be slow to post, my wife is in the hospital, again. It looks like they have figured out the whole problem and have it pinned down on a crappy gal badder. I will be taking my laptop back with me to the hospital, but I don't know if I'll get much time to use it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back