• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

That is good to hear. I am glad that she is okay and it isn't serious.

Just need to know, Is everyone that is on the ground team in the shuttle bay getting ready or elsewhere?

Sorry for the lapse of availability. I've been without net on and off for the last week. That coupled with a heavy work schedule limited me.

Post your character getting into the respective places, because come Friday I will be creating separate threads for each team.

That's part of why I came right into the OoC, I don't know where you need me directly, can I get a bit of direction for what I've missed.

We are entering orbit, and getting ready to launch the Tenba for an orbital scan and Saki is leading an away team to the surface.

Katae is still waiting for Saki to explain why she needs Mindy's on a non-combat recon.

Question before I pop up my next post. Is the away team supposed to be getting power armor and full kit for this mission?

Well, Shotjon's character is supposed to be speaking to Kataeabout that very fact

There is only on shuttle being prepped in the shuttle bay, the other shuttle mentioned is the Tenba, (which Freyja is flying) is attached to the airlock. The ground fire team is going on the shuttle in the shuttle bay.

I hope this helps you Wolfe

It should, I'm sorry. I'm a little out of it. I've lost internet several times over the last couple weeks, on top of that I've been sick and had some marital troubles, so my focus here was kind of lost. I'll go back and edit my post here in a moment, after I take my daughter out to the school bus stop.

Expect a post ina little while, a new thread for the ground team.

Well, that took a lot longer than I thought. I just moved back to the Dominican Republic and have had a time of it. Finally got the internet working properly so I should be able to get back on here. I'm going to look around and see what's going on and then try to post something tomorrow.

Hey, Cowboy,

Good to see you. Well you can choose to go with the orbital thread, or the Ground team.

why did the translation program just go tits up?

a little bit ago on the bridge it was damn near 75% now nothing?

Its working, Kyle just did not put the translation in his post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…