• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Folks, just so people know how the missions are located.

1 Away Team 1
2 Aeon Landing Site
3 Signal source

If (Freyja) doesn't post this evening, I will NPC and have the Tenba land near the source of the signal.

just wondering what kind of hand held weapons has the away team brought? I said that Yoshiro grabbed a sniper rifle since he was to be long range support in case of an emergency but if we don't have that with us then I don't want to godmod and suddenly have a sniper rifle that we don't have.

Folks, just wanted to remind you all that Last week the Aeon had its Fifth Anniversary. Later today I will be posting promotions for all members who are active. Let's keep the Aeon moving forward.

Reactions: Wes
5 years. That's pretty impressive. The Aeon is the second oldest active plot on the SA. And I think the best one too!

Congratulations, Brian. It's awesome that you've kept this going, along with all of the players. I was really, really happy to find the Aeon still doing her thing upon my return.

1 Away Team 1
2 Aeon Landing Site - Red dot is the volcano
3 Signal source

Hey AEON crew, when you get a chance. Update your inventory to add this item. Katae is going to give everyone including Kata'nova one.

hey Gunsight do you remember if my character Yoshiro ever introduced himself to or asked your character Maki's name? Nice hat design by the way. Do we know who designed it?

Maki is SAINT, she knows everyones name on the Aeon, introductions or not

and yeah the hats nice

Oh note, Maki did not go back to the shuttle. She is going to fly along with the new alien friends in her MINDY.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…