Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Posting when I am distracted is not good for me. I just reread the post and found that you are flying with your MINDY. Sorry about that, Gunsight. I really should know to read post more thoroughly after being here as long as I have. Post has been deleted.

Well you could bring it over to where the team is, that way you would be ready to follow the Thaurgons and they would know what your craft looks like so you don't get shot down.

will do. I will have a post as soon as my brain gets over its writer's block. Had a post in my head and then fell asleep at the computer. Forgot all about it when I woke up.

Yoshiro put on his mask and made sure that it was working. He took a deep breath, nervous but sure that he could do this. He took the type 30 portable shelter and set it up. He cleared the area where he was going to set up the shelter and then pulled the shelter out of the box. He set up the tent according to directions. "All finished with setting up the shelter. Now to make sure that everything is all set up." He said to himself.

He made sure that the solar panels that he saw on top of the dome was in working order and started to charge the battery that was built into the shelter. Then he made sure that the transmitter was working and when he was finished with that he checked the climate control. After the climate control was checked he went to the water condenser. "Could I get some help here?" Yoshiro asked.
I think he did pretty good job. The shelter which Yoshiro built was very nice

Forwarding a note from Tanka. His internet is out due to unforeseeable issues. He said he will try to get online when he is able to from alternate sources but there are no guarantee's. He said it will probably be a few days until his home internet is restored.

Okay folks, plot audit time. Please try to get your characters updated over the next week. I will be doing the Audit on the 10th.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back