• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

actually that is fine was going to see about getting him out.

Man it's been a rough couple of weeks. I'll be gone next week but things should be back to normal after that.

Okay, I'll just keep Trowa with the others and safe. Thanks for the heads up

Miyako,
I think you just meta-gamed in your last post. My post about the two aliens talking was not something that the XO would have heard. That was Kata'nova's suit translating their discussion.

Miyako,
I think you just meta-gamed in your last post. My post about the two aliens talking was not something that the XO would have heard. That was Kata'nova's suit translating their discussion.
No no I saw that part, she has no idea what they were talking about, or she would have carefully extracted herself or something else~ Definitely was not attempting to do that. ;3

FYI: Username change: Valenu and duplicate account Sugimoto Ayame have been merged and renamed Carl Miller per user's request.

Oh geez I didn't know I made this mistake. Edited my last post to put in the scrambled language... so that Nash can translate it for Misaka

no problem I will be in the mountains the 19th thru the 20th

Folks, I am leaving tomorrow to head to Cherokee with the wife. Will be out of the local area until Friday night.
I will have my tablet and thanks to my phone Internet access. So I will check in the morning and evenings.

I hope you have a great time.

Vacation was overall good, a brake job at the start wasn't the best but it all worked out.

Apparently I ended up drunk in my big frilly dress near the infinity pool drinking straight from the tequila bottles until they got me out of there. Uh...viva? Huughh! Anyway, I'm back, should we move our thread to the one on board Aeon? How do we want to work that?

Oh also, my sister is now married! Woo!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…