Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Is there a wiki article for them? Maybe I could commission art for them based on it.

Oh! Do you need additional art? I bet Weremole could do a neat rendition of it. maybe something showing their combat suit.

More art for them would be nice, but I'm having to watch my spending, trying to save up for an emergency trip to MA

"Xibu J xfbs qspufdut nf, ju jt nz bsnpvs"

Translates to:
"What I wear protects me, it is my armour"

Bio! :)

The Aeon's computer has a basic understanding of Kata'nova's language, not a perfect one and there will still be plenty of issues, however it should be mostly enough for your character to understand what she is saying vocally. Kata'nova, however, understanding that these aliens don't know her language also opts to use sign language of sorts - of course - that in and of itself is ALSO a language xD

True-dat, its an imperfect translation so the way Nash has been handling it is that some words are translated properly but others are not and sometimes the sentence doesn't get translated properly at all :<

I guess I'll figure something out next time then.

By the way. Last posting availability will be Friday night. I'll say something when I have a proper connection available again, whether it's while I'm away, or when I get back home over a week later.

Was going to have a post yesterday, but I was having difficulty peeling myself off the floor when I got home from work. Still pretty sick, but at least I can sit and stand long enough without pain now.

Leaving the country for a couple weeks. Cell connection technically will not be a problem; but I'm not sure how much posting I'll be able to do with the travel package I picked up. I should have WiFi now and then, but not likely not where I'll be staying for the bulk of my time.

Yo, so I am on vacation as of today and will be out of town till the 14th. While away I will have limited internet access and will not be able to post regularly. I will when I can, but will not be back to full posting frequency till the 14th.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back