Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

It is plot Audit time, please update your character sheets as soon as possible. I plan on accomplishing the audit this weekend.

Okay folks, we've had several players have to go on some time away. I have started a new thread 7.5 which is to be a social thread. So its a time to handle stuff you wanted, Katae is going to take care of a couple of interviews, and if anyone has a need to speak with her we can handle that via JP or SP. Otherwise use this as an opportunity to get to know some of the crew better or to meet the newer characters. Once our wayward members return I will start a thread for the Mission 8.0

I thought that Sunflower was one of the people in the tanks. Also, I was wondering whom would worry about the playerless PC in the one tank?

Actually she is my bad meant to type Sachi the nurse, and put Sunflower. corrected

Samanthia, you need to realize there are no teams of damage control. Most of the crew is off the ship , the damage control is being done by you, Hisa and maybe a couple of mari drones.

Conversion :3

This: "Xf ibwf b mpu pg cpplt! ... Xiz?"

Translates to: "We have a lot of books! ... Why?"

Team, the social thread is going to stay open. But I hope to start the next mission thread on October 1. If you plan on taking your characters into private activities, that's fine, feel free to JP if you wish. Just remember that the Aeon plot is not 18+. So if your thread is, you will need to post it in the 18+ area.

Just thought I'd post to let ya'll know that I will be out of state starting tomorrow (10/6) to Thursday (10/9), I will be staying with family and unfortunantly they have no internet so I probably won't have access to the site.

No problem Miyako, I've been hammered by work, but things are settling down. So I'll be posting more

Hey all, check the spoiler tags in my posts to see the translation of my characters language.. easier this way :p

Okay folks, while the social thread is going to remain open, since we have some good roleplaying present there.

I am going to post the new mission start thread tomorrow. So that we can keep the mission moving, but still let folks work on the social stuff as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back