• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Okay folks,

Tomorrow I am heading out to Charlotte, NC. We are going to checkout the new hotel for the ConCarolinas. We want to see what the rooms are like, the beds, and amenities. That way we will be able to prepare for when we come for the four days we are there for the Convention.

I will have my tablet and smart phone so I will be checking in when we aren't doing anything. I will be back home Sun.

Reactions: Wes
Safe travels, Brian!

be safe as always and have fun. Wez mice will run amok so yooz can stop worrying about that part.

thankfully Iz can fix what wez break

Post incoming when I get some sleep (IE tomorrow)! Then many more. I am working around suddenly trying to find new housing while working full time. Sorry folks! <3

I think that is all the crew. There is a new player, but I'm going to keep them on teh Aeon

Okay folks, the wife and I fly out of Raleigh at 8am and arrive in Boston, MA at 12.

Last time I was with my mother they did not have wifi, which if that has not changed means I will have to use my phone as a hotspot.
And that will depend on cell signal strength. Will do my best.

Will be home this coming Saturday.

You can stop worrying about the Aeon, it'll get trashed. Now you can focus on family and take care of business that means a lot to us. Family.

Overtime was fun. Shaking off the rust. Off we go people! Into the blacky inky black of...blacky ink of..uh..ss..ssspacce.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…