• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

I must have really been tired, only after waking up from sleeping about nine hours did I even think of the space core..and I have a portal turret plushie on my desk at work that stares at me alllll day.

Okay folks, I am back, been in an emotional drag the past few days. Once the Tanoshimi jumps I will start two threads one for the folks on the Tanoshimi and one for the Aeon.

Tomorrow morning I will create the 8.2 thread for those on the Tanoshimi.

Sorry Folks, life has been rather crazy on the job scene.

This: Uijt jt Tvj'zsfob Lbub'opwb, wfsjgjdbujpo dpef Afub-Pof-Gjwf-Yvmp-Gpvs-Afsp-Pof-Fjhiu. Tfdpoebsz Jefoujgjdbujpo gpmmpxt bt Pof-Uisff-Tfwfo-Gjwf-Afsp-Gpvs-Uxp-Pof-Pof-Bmqib-Ojof-Gpvs-Uisff-Afsp-Fqtjmpo.

Translates into this: This is Sui'yrena Kata'nova, verification code Zeta-One-Five-Xulo-Four-Zero-One-Eight. Secondary Identification follows as One-Three-Seven-Five-Zero-Four-Two-One-One-Alpha-Nine-Four-Three-Zero-Epsilon.

Also jobs, me. I am on day three of four twelve hour shifts. Post come'n tomorrow night when I shamble home.

To the person playing Sheela, my character's name is Yoshiro not Toshiba. I was typing that post on my phone and it put that in instead of Yoshiro. Sorry for the confusion.

My phone does that, it does make my mother laugh when she reads some of my posts.

Ah, I am sorry for my none posting, I have been revising and still will be, I will post whenever I can, but I apologise for it still.

Okay folks, due to changes in Phil's health we are heading back to New Hampshire with my son. I promised him that he would get to spend time with his grandfather before he passed. I intend to keep that and at this point Phil is still in a condition to enjoy doing some stuff with him.

So we leave tomorrow morning. It is a day and a half trip, due to my wife's condition. I will have my phone and my tablet. So I will be checking SARP in the morning, and again in the evening.

Back home, working on catching up on things. Will be making posts this evening.

We have a big deadline I've been crunching 'till today, I will catch up all around and it looks like things quiet out a bit for part of the summer! Hooray.

Okay folks, heading to Charlotte today for ConCarolinas. Will have my tablet and keyboard so I will be posting throughout.

Keep up the good work.

Okay folks, going to start a new thread which will have a small time skip so that we will be landing

Disappearing for the weekend to LARP, so I won't be able to reply to anything until Sunday night by North American reckoning. Have fun, cause trouble; I'll be back with a sparkler.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…