• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Okay folks, just a heads up. Its Plot Review time, please ensure your character's are updated. I will be doing the review Friday 26 Aug

Ok I'm embarrassed to admit that I a tad bit confused right now with what is going on; are the new crewment from the escape pod or did we have a shuttle land? I see no post for a shuttle that's why I am pondering what is going on x_x

Otherwise, I also do not know what to post for poor Kata'nova, only really a one-line that I can think

My Apologies Folks, Things got very crazy last week getting the house prepared for fumigating. Long hours of back braking effort emptying the house, then taking the animals to the Kennel on Friday. Pretty much left me exhausted for the weekend. I'm back

Apologies, I meant to post last week, my sick included insomnia, so that wasn't terrible conducive to good RP. Post tonight! Also, wibblies Nashooobaaa. \ o /

Real sorry about the sudden leave, I got pretty much pulled away for an extended period of time.

Regardless, shouldn't happen again.

Feel free to recruit a couple of the NPC's to flesh it out.

Okay folks, it has been an insane couple of weeks, and this week was the worst. Been dealing with medical issues for the wife. But that is mostly past now. I posted, lets get things moving so we can wrap up this mission and then start a new one.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…