• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

I think you should have in narration that they arrived and the pair separated to go to their armors. If it is not in your character's nature to do that, we can work something further out to work for you, @Kappatechy!

Sorry for bailing. I really like everything about Aeon and miss it dearly :<

Should work well enough, I suppose. Not really sure what she should do after that, though... I'm still quite new here, and don't know how operations are supposed to go, or what my character's role, as a science officer, is supposed to be. Had hoped to receive some guidance on that... that's part of why I had her follow Effy in the first place, 'cause Effy seemed to know what she was doing, and could walk her through things as needed.

Sorry, guys, but I'm thinking of changing ships. There's just so very little happening here, it almost feels like I'm not doing anything at all. So, apologies, but I'm switching over to something that's (hopefully) more active. And thanks for being so inviting and supportive during my time on this ship.

:c

I gotta agree though, the plot seems to have stalled really badly. I know Nashoba has had some things with like, eye surgery and other IRL things - but so far we haven't had too much happen in the thread anyways? We finally made it to our destination after... half of a year.

Hi Folks, Understand Kappatchy, its been frustrating on my end as well. I was waiting for Kim aka our XO to post. She never did, and now she has left the site. So I'm posting this morning.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back