Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Aeon is currently the top-scoring plot on Star Army, too!

That is cool.

Quick question, on page 13 Nashoba has two deck maps. Each green dot is a crew member, but which abreveations are for which people. Having just got here, I'm not familar with everyone so I was just cureous.

Cowboy,
My Hosting site has been doing maintenance so I can't add you to the image, I should be able to this evening.

One quick question, before I post. What loadout are we considering the 'standard' loadout for a 3a? Would it be the balanced set for the 2a? And if so, what hand-held would that include? What I have really affects how I'm going to execute my diversion, so...

For now, until otherwise, the load out for the Mindy 2-3a is the basic, and the preferred Handheald is the LAS Rifle. With time, our Armorer may with the Taii's approval alter the standard

Hopefully, I'm not committing some horrible virtualized character-killing mistake that'll end with Hoshi's skull being added to some angry Juni's/Taii's wall.

Not to mention Trowa, though I think he's covered.

Edit: Cowboy, the GM handles the damage/enemy actions. Don't go controlling them.

Cowboy said:
Trowa dove through the door in the opposite direction as Hoshi, firing as he went. Because they had come through together and then split, the enemy became momentary confused as they tried to track one target then the other. Trowa used that moment of confusion to fire several burst from his LASR, then roll out of the way as the enemy guns began to turn in his direction. He came up on one knee and let the closes target have a heavy helping of 7×15/20mm.

It's fine, I'm just letting you know so your character doesn't mysteriously die at some point. ;)

Edit: I also suppose "Demolished" translates into "Toasty"?
If they're not actually dead, I'll change my post.

Demolished means the armor is destroyed, if you were look at them they are definitely toasty...

I had some news tonight about a friend having trouble back up in San Antonio. I might be gone the next few days depending on if she decides to call me up to help.

Sorry to hear that your friend is having problems, and thanks for the heads up.

Cowboy,
Just an FYI, familiarize yourself with the Daisy M6 because Nepelsians can't use Mindy's. :(

Nashoba.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back