• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC AEON II Discussion

to think that this thread started on my birthday. :D Anyways, I am sorry that it is taking me so long to post. I found out that I have osteoarthritis and have been trying to deal with it. I have an appointment today to figure out what to do I assume and next Friday I will be getting an ultrasound for something. I forgot what they told me about it but I am going to get this dealt with so I do not have to worry constantly about it. Have been taking meds for the arthritis but I honestly don't know if it is working or not. Again I apologize for my delay in posting but hopefully once I deal with this my posts will be more frequent.

No problem, my life is rather hectic as well. So post when you can. :) Hopefully they can do something to give you relief. My wife has a degenerative spinal condition.

No you didn't monopolized.

Immortal Cyan stopped posting on SARP in May Jabonicus was waiting for him to post. He officially left the plot two days ago.

Sorry for the delay. Things have been rather hectic with James. I put a small post in, and we will be getting to the site.

Hello Aeon Crew! It's been a very long time. 6 years. Yeah, anyway I was wondering if you guys had any openings here? The Aeon was the first place I was part of the Star Army and it holds a very special place in my heart.

Things have been a bit hectic. Dealing with the pandemic, and taking care of our roommate. But I will be on the site more often.

Out of curiosity, what would be the best way to come back in? You guys are kinda in the middle of a mission, would it be normal for a transport ship to suddenly appear with a new crewmember?

We haven't left for the mission yet but we are prepping to do so. I think it would be alright. At least I assume that.

Last edited:
You will be transported by a Tenba. One that provides support for the Aeon.

And we are getting ready to switch to the mission.

Sorry, got delayed room-mate had a medical situation come up and he went into an emotional fugue.

Posting being done now

No problem. I've been chomping at the bit ready to get back into things so I've been a little impatience to get going. I've got to remind myself that life happens. Hope you got things sorted. It's always tough when to see friends going through a rough time.

As sorted as possible. He's on dialysis and waiting for a kidney. We are supposed to go to Iowa for a re-evaluation. But his regular doctor found something in his blood dealing with his liver. So he's worried,

Sorry about my late response. I have been doing all right ooc. Just had to deal with some health issues irl. IC-wise, just got promoted to joto heisho so I am a leader. Hopefully I will do well.

Post made for Cowboy. Week has been hectic with our roommate. Too much drama, but its what we are here for.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back