• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC AEON II Discussion

Please refer to this announcement for important information regarding the Aeon's Game Master:

Typically when a Star Army plot's GM leaves us, the plot becomes the responsibility of the (active) co-GM or, if one is not available, a player from the plot can volunteer to take over as GM.

I was planning on talking to Wes about it after I got back from Milwaukee and after Nashoba's funeral because I'm sure Wes has a lot on his plate right now.

No problem man. I just had a baby. Well my wife was the one who gave birth but you know what I mean. It's been hectic to say the least. But Ame, who was part of the Aeon before has expressed interest in coming back and helping out. I'm just trying to find the time to bring her up to speed and get her involved as well.

With great sadness I am closing down the Aeon II plot. With Nashoba's passing and my busy schedule I can't keep it going. Nash's Aeon plot was the first plot I joined when I first found the Star Army. I loved it so much. It has been one of the longest running plots on the site I believe. Thank you so much Nash for your many years of GMing it. It will always have a special place in my heart.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back