• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Aeta Nanao

Aeta Nanao
In YE 38, Aeta Nanao was created much like other Nekovalkyrja; but her destiny was to become part of something greater and more grand than the traditional run-of-the-line soldier within Yamatai. After exceptional performance and scores, she was picked for the opportunity to join SAINT.

Although she has little battle experience, being a supersoldier helps tremendously to ensure Aeta is prepared for her role in the field alongside others. Albeit serving as a scout - and in effect the team's marksman - YE 40 and beyond will become a testament to her battle experience with the hope that she can provide a service to her nation.

----

A simple bust/headshot I threw together using some new tricks. I think this might actually be my best human yet (even if it's only in a headshot format) thanks to the shift in design focus. For more about Aeta and the setting she's a part of, message/check out Wes-of-StarArmy's page or spin by stararmy.com and join today. It's one of the oldest forum-RPs around, with an expansively massive lore and setting with some really neat art, too :V
aetaartwork_by_legix-dcp6bpd.png
View Aeta Nanao on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix
Back