• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Ahoy!

Bravehart

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Mint, Lionhart, Bravehart

How'd you find Star Army?
A friend (DarkMatter) told me about this place.

What interested you in joining?
Arpeeeee

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Ye.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
I am a moderator on a seperate forum (same one as DarkMatter) on a forum that was made for a game, but now is mostly for RP.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I don't care.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Battle Results/Death should be planned, everything else spontaneous.
  • Military or civilian characters? Don't care.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Anything except anthros.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Planet.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Real-time every day of the week.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

RP in general I like, I normally keep my plans to myself though until near-finished.

Last edited:
We seem to be getting a large flux of member from the site you are from if my guesses are correct. Welcome to SARP!

I have one small bit of warning for you, this site has a very strict 18+ policy on sexual content, and your profile states you are 16 years old. You will have to have a conversation with Wes regarding your Age and see if he requires any Verification. Please also let Darkmatter know this.

Otherwise, look over at the "Characters Wanted" page, and look around at the plots that look interesting to you.

Welcome to the Star Army RolePlay, Brave! We're glad you're here.

If you've got any questions about the site, feel free to PM me. I'm always happy to answer questions. Also, where's that avatar from? Very lovely art (and a cool mug).

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!

Also, I'd just like to clarify that when I stated, "Sexuality: 10 ((HORMONES INTENSIFY))", it was a joke. Some people were confronted and weren't sure if it was a joke or not, so I just wanted to make that clear.

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!
Also, where's that avatar from? Very lovely art (and a cool mug).
Sorry I missed yer question! The artist is MonoriRogue, a user on Devainart who does a lot of gaming fanart, especially from Overwatch and LoL.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back