• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Aiura Caeyara

Well, there's a blast from the past! Approved.

idk if I see it, is she a Lorenzian/Atlantean Norian? I ask as I am very interested in this part of history but know little and will try to read chaos war rp she is in asap bc of your inclusion of your character's pasts/ayenee here! Very rad!

idk if I see it, is she a Lorenzian/Atlantean Norian? I ask as I am very interested in this part of history but know little and will try to read chaos war rp she is in asap bc of your inclusion of your character's pasts/ayenee here! Very rad!
Indeed she is Lorenzian/Aetlantian. The Caeyara are actually Eitans but the Eitan Clan name was phased out under the rule of her father Airwin/Tetsuya. Im planning on doing some more inclusion of the population of Norians in the SARPiverse. In truth I should probably add things to the Chaos War wikipage, not sure if any of the actual RP survived the forum purge. Ayenee went through some ownership changes before it landed with Wes. A lot of good RP was lost.

It's amazing what can be recovered. The deep historical RP is severely lacking on the wiki when this/ other RP I've seen puts it in scope. Sorry to disturb but no better to place to show interest ^^ When there's a free moment maybe this is something the three of us could tackle but for now, wow react!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back