• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Alice finds Ashley!

Alice was looking for clues on who killed her her family and found a clue of someone using her sister's name on a base called Section 6 facility, so she began the long journey to the base to see who was using her sister's name.. When she gets there she asks for leadership, And is told to find Jack Pine.

Mean while Jack was sluggishly working in his personal workshop on some modifications and tune ups to his DR1 motorcycle. He wore boots, black cargo pants, a white tank top, and a black jacket with its arms tied around his waist. As he ran the back of his hand across his forehead to wipe away sweat from his brow and the slightly spikey front of his snow white hair, his crimson eyes blinked. His double helix tattoo curved around his left eye and the long vertical scar that passed over his right eye creased as he squinted at his visual overlay. As an alert was forwarded that a woman Was here looking for someone in charge. With a severe soreness from the week proof's ordeal, he turned slowly because of this pain as he set his tools aside.

Jack would see a woman standing in the doorway wearing a makeshift leather jacket with a brown torn t shirt and, holy torn jeans with black combat boots "I would like to meet this person who goes by my sister's name. I'm Alice Granger by the way just in case you need to know who I am." She says in a firm tone while standing at attention.

"At ease, I'm not exactly in the shape for saluting right now." Jack said getting up with some difficulty as the action irritated several of his wounds but most notably his hip he'd been shot in. The pain making using the Geist hard, he used the normal comm panel on the nearest wall, "Hey Ashley, drop what your doing and get over here. Got someone you're gonna wanna see."

Ashley walks over to the comm panel and says "I'm busy at the moment I almost have a breakthrough on how old this specimen is, not to mention Foreman is here to, is it important!"

Alice whispered "That sounds like the Ashley I know, but is she her?"

Jack picked up the whisper on the room's audio, but did not react, "Yeah it's important. Stick it in a crying chamber, tell her your busy, and come on."

Ashley steps into the room and looks at Jack and says "You said there was someone, she stops mid sentence "Alice is that you, I thought.."

Alice says "Ashley O MY GOD! it's you I though tyou dead I even have a tattoo to remember you mom and dad." Alice showe Ashley the tattoo on her upper left arm.

"O MY GOD Alice I've missed you so much!" She hugs Alice crying but stops to hold Alice's face in her hands. "You've changed so much I mean you have so man scars now what happened to you?!" "Are you ok I can get Aras to check you out I'm sure she's not busy right now."

"I'm fine Ashley please stop crying your gonna make me cry and I'm pretty sure Jack here doesn't want to see to women crying ok, not to mention your squeezing me to tight."

"Jack here is still recovering from a home invasion, so please be happy you found each other. Now I'm going to my office and getting a drink for the pain, you two can catch up in there." He said getting up sluggishly and with a grunt as his side, leg, chest, and shoulder all hurt. His injuries had not yet healed, which inwardly enraged him, but outwardly was a great source of distress.

Alice & Ashley follow Jack talking as they follow, Alice: " I'm Sorry I didn't find you sooner but I was busy fighting bandits, not easy to send a message when your undercover with a bandits, but I killed the busterd that killed our parents and he suffered well for it to, the look on his face when I shot him in his knees still satisfies me to this day! He deserved it... she stopped talking and looks at Ashley and sees her crying and sniffling and asks "Whats wrong sis?" Ashley replies "Your talking like you enjoyed killing him if so your just as bad them! How could you enjoy something like that why would you! What would mom and dad say if they new what you did in their honor, NO what would dad say.. thught us better then this... I am glad he is dead but, I moved on after it happened and I hope you would to but it's in the past so can we not talk about this anymore.
Ashley & Alice are crying at this point. Then that both speak at the same time "I would just like to spend time with my sister! They look at each other and laugh. Alice asks Jack "How much longer to his office?"

Jack triggered a pneumatic door with his name and title on it to open, "Here. I figure I'll get the same satisfaction when I kill the bastard that killed my sister and her unborn children after I get my son back. It's nice you knew your parents, I never knew mine. But enough about me, what about you Alice?"

"What do you what to know Jack?"

"Your skills, what past you wanna share, and what kind of person you are. If you want a job, you got one, but I like to know who I'm working with." Jack answered taking a seat behind his desk.

Alice looks at Jack and says "Um ok well you already know I was in the militia, in my village I was also in the militia and when the attack started me and a couple others tried to fight them off, but they were to well equipped when we ran of of ammo I called a retreat for any of us still alive that is, I ran the other way to to try and find our parents, that is when I found them in our house ablaze I fell to my knees crying that is when my girlfriend at the time, found me and pulled me away from our burning house, and when we got to a safe area she turned to me and said I'm so sorry about your family Alice but, you have to move on not to mention you still have me. That made me want to look for the busters that killed my family or so I thought, Alice looks at Ashley..

Ashley: "Where is your girlfriend sis you two where sooo cute together?!"
Alice llooks at Ashley stunned that she rememberd her girlfriend "She is currently outside the base with our daughter Grace but I'm stunned you still remember her at all given the circumstances of how long ago that was sis...

"I remember a lot from back then, I remember your first kiss, I remember our fifth birthday party! Dad told his same old story of how he meet mom." Ashley starts to laugh, one tear drop running down her face."

Jack sat silently for a few moments before taking a couple pain pills from his desk, "well your family has a home now, and I'm sorry to hear that about your parents. Amit of people here have similar backgrounds. I myself lost my parents shortly after birth, and it wasn't until a few months back that I met my sister Sarah. I now have a family of my own, six kids, two of which are not born yet that my wife Isabelle is pregnant with. She is our engineering department head. Ashley here leads our field scientist when ever they head out with Saber on a mission. Recently a defense perimeter was added around the facility, as you must have seen having to come in through the checkpoint. Is there anything you wish to accomplish?"

" Actually yes but I do not know where to start? Meanwhile Ashley excuses herself to get back to work with the biological specimen she was working on, but before doing so gives Alice a hug and says "I'll tell Sarah and Rose to be expecting to tonight when you come home." Ashley walks over to the comm panel and says "I'm on my way back Foreman be there in a minute."

"Well tell me what it is, then maybe I can tell you where to start." Jack said.

"Well I would like to know where my desk is or where I'm supposed to work at and, where is my sister's new family house located?"

"Your office is the one made up next door, and your house is across the street from mine, number five on the main road coming in. When not here at the office, you'll be aboard USV-Hammer commanding the fleet in my absence." Jack answered pulling a data pad from his desk with the house location downloaded that he slid across the desk.

"I guess I will go meet our new parents is there anyway you could arrange for me to meet them in person?"

"Sarah and Rose, please report to my office. There is someone here for you to meet." Jack said out loud but could be heard echoing through the PA system.

Sarah entered in her usual off duty clothes, green cargo pants and military jacket, boots, and a white tank top. She idly scratched at the long scar that ran down the side of her face, "Alright little brother, who am I meeting here?"

Rose wasn't far behind, her black BDUs and grey turtleneck betraying her lab position, though the overstuffed tac-vest with tools in every pocket and ragged hair showed more functionality than in her appearance. "I gotta agree with Sarah. Did you adopt another one?"

"No, you did. Alice here is the sister of your adopted daughter." Jack said simply.

Alice gets up from the chair in front of Jack's desk and walks over to Rose and Sarah "Surprise?!" "Ashley says you'll are our news parents I guess we're a family now." Alice looks at Rose "You remind of a friend I had back home, Sarah you remind me of my mom's sister..." Alice hug Rose and Sarah at the same time.

Jack gave a slight clearing of the throat, "Therefore, that makes me your uncle. Sarah is my sister."

Sarah smiled as she returned the hug, "Oh, look Rose, they're sisters. Ashley and Alice would have been beautiful names for the twins."

"But Alice is my sister's middle name." Rose gave Alice a quick squeeze. "I was gonna call them Morgan and Michelle. Anyhow, I'm glad we have the full set, and sorry I'm not quite as present as I should be. I'm about chest deep in a file system and still a bit nervous from Ashley. We should get you moved in and get everything sorted this evening?"

"You'r my uncle, Jack? I'm glad to be apart of the family tree now but are y'all sure you guys can handle me and Ashley because you know what they say about twins, double the trouble." Alice laughs like a little schoolgirl, but after awhile she straightens up and looks serious again her military training kicking in.

"I lead a special operations force, a fleet, and run an advanced research and development group. All while still making time to spend with my wife and six children. My sister is one of the best snipers I've ever seen, and almost as lethal as me in close quarters, while Rose is one of if not our greatest mind. I think we can handle it.

Rose stopped and stared at Jack for a moment before visibly fighting back laughter, a snort escaping before she took a deep breath. "Sorry, I'm not even close to the smartest one in the building. My expertise is far overshadowed by half of the techs out there. After all, guage an animal by how well it climbs a tree and the fish will forever consider itself an idiot."

Her smile turned to Alice, next. "Don't worry about all the military procedure, here. Jack'll let you know when you don't need to be laid back." Finished with that thought, her address returned to Jack, "Also, I promised Sarah triplets and it's lunch time. Mind if I drag her somewhere private?"

"Rose, really? In front of your daughter.......you know what nevermnd. There is an empty lab in the Northeast corner, just..." He stopped before just waving the Sarah and Rose away, "I am terribly sorry for that scarring statement. If you follow the signs to the equipment storage area, you can receive your standard issue gear. Any last minute questions?" Jack said now to Alice.

"Just one where is my sister's lab I would like to meet this person shes with and can my girlfriend come into the base she is waiting outside with my daughter, she's probably worried sick about me.."

"Lab 2A, and yes." Jack said before pouring himself a drink.

"Can you tell them to meet me at my sister's lab room please." "After I get my gear that is.."

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back