• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

READ ME All approved submissions and lore are on the wiki - go there!

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Recently someone from another RP was looking at this forum and they got confused looking at all the topics in here. He's what they said:
As the setting of a site is one I find hugely important to read it's one I checked first. Seeing a subforum for suggested setting lore but also the forum filled with about 36 topics of discussed lore I felt highly intimidated. Rather than hunting through to say page 5 to find a topic about the sound weapons make it might be easier to have a topic directory. So, I'd just check the directory and see that weapon sounds is at number 20 on the list and the link is there to take me right to it rather than reaching page 10 and finding that topic.
So this is my "heads up" to anyone thinking along similar lines:

Star Army uses a wiki to store all of the technology and other setting lore. If you're from another roleplaying forum, you might be used to this sort of information being put in threads on the forum; however, this subforum only has the discussions from when the content was approved. It's not intended to be an index of our lore. If you're looking to find information what ships, etc. this RP has, the place to look is on the wiki!

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back