• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Alphaeus Nasica (NDC

I hope you don't mind, but I went through and cleaned up formatting a bit. Also fixed a link for ye16, however you need to link anything linkable on his page. The gun, other years, factions, places, etc. Also Marumbi is a redlink which needs to be fixed via making a page, or changing it to normal text.

I'm still reading over his history and such, but this is just preliminary once over for layout. Also skills need filled out under them a bit as they're just the skill headings at the moment. This can just short paragraph blurps that note his training and use of said skills.

I'm finishing them up tonight. Adding links to his home and Backlinks to the sterling. Once I have the item info I'll add those as we go. As more of an overall loadout

With Whisper saying you have his approval once you are done, this looks good to me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back