• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Altered Agendas

Jack Pine

RP Date
6/20/YE40
RP Location
unkown space station
Adilis had been taken and man handled, before being thrown into a lab. What happened after would only be a blur, whether because he had been out for it, or his mind purposely blocked what would most likely be tramatic memories. Afterwairds, they had dragged Adilis and tossed them into a cell, one that was cold and not very spacious, the door a reinforced pneumatic one, like that of a super max prison.

After a bit, Adilis would begin to stir awake, but they would not find themselves alone. A figure sat in the dark corner, their figure clearly feminine.......

Adilis got up in a daze, approaching the figure in the corner slowly.

"Ya know, normally people are more wary of strangers. You don't know me, yet you so willingly approach. Why is that?", Came the figure's voice. "Normal guys do because they want some, but why would a girl like you do it, you're not some dumb blonde."

"U-um... I j-just woke up a-and I don't k-know what happened a-and I don't know where I am o-or where m-my family is a-and... did you say... girl like me?" Adilis stuttered. The butterfly slowly looked down, to find that their eyes met D-cup sized breasts on their own chest with a plushie that resembled Neera placed between them. Adilis let out a high pitched ear-piercing shriek, realizing he was now a girl, and a very curvy one at that, with large thighs and wider hips than before. Her figure was much different from her previously skinny one.

"Kinda hot too. But I have a feeling that you weren't before though, given that sudden reaction to that fact?", Sonia commented with a chuckle before standing up. "So uh....what do I call you?"

"N-n-n-n-no I w-w-wasn't! I-I was a b-boy!" she said, shocked. "I-I was n-named Adilis b-but... b-but... now I-I'm a girl?!" Adilis whimpered.

"How about Adi then? Okay good, because I'm Sonia, Sonia Argentum. So how did they snag ya?", Sonia asked as she offered a hand and a grin.

"O-okay..." Adi said quietly, taking her hand. "T-they kidnapped me w-when they attacked a s-ship my family w-was on... W-we were moving to a n-new planet with the rest o-of Section 6 a-and... t-then they took me here..."

"At least you didn't have a bunch of shit crammed into your body, I got this device in the back of my neck too. Keeps me from using all the tech they shoved into me.", Sonia said as she pointed out the surgical scars running up the middle of the undersides of her forearms, then at the device potruding from her neck. "There's plenty more, but I don't feel like now is the right time to strip.....actually, I think they just gave us our way out." She looked at Adi with a grin, clearly having some sort of scheme in mind.

Adilis looked at the scars and the device on the back of Sonia's neck, horrified. "T-t-they did?" she asked, nervously.

"Turn around and stare at the door real quick while I activate it."

"O-okay..." Adi said, turning towards the door so that her rather large rear was facing Sonia. "W-why do I need to turn around a-anyway?"

Sonia gleefuly gives that booty a smack, "Sorry couldn't resist. Okay for real though, I need you.....to yank this thing out of my neck."

"EEK!" Adi yelped, reaching below the bottoms of her wings to hold her quite big butt. "Y-you need m-me to y-y-yank it out?!" Adi asked, shocked, turning around again to stare at the device on Sonia's neck.

"They shoved augment after augment into my body, but placed this device to keep it powered down. If you can remove it, we can get out of here. Now come on, yank it like a bandaid.", Sonia said holding her medium length almost platinum blonde hair out of the way. Draping it over her tribal design tattoo covered arm, "You need to do this."

"U-u-m... u-u-uh... H-how do I do that?" Adi stuttered, wincing at the thought of yanking it out of her neck.

"Wrap your hands around it and yank."

Adi wrapped her hands around the protruding device, announcing "O-okay... u-um... I-I'm gonna pull it out... n-now!" She breathed in and gave the device a tug, trying not to think about it.

There was a sickening sound as it was ripped out, and caused Sonia to give a stiffled scream. Dropping to her knees after the quarter sized device left a wound in the back of her neck, blood running down around her neck.

Adi dropped the device and whimpered, staring at the wound and the blood coming out of her neck. "O-oh my gosh y-you're bleeding!" Adi cried, scared that she was about to cause Sonia to bleed out.

"No, the pain is good, helps focus the mind.......especially for what i'm about to do.", Sonia said before standing up, and walking to the door. She still had a pained expression as she sized the door up. With a nod and nothing else, she backed up to the wall and waved Adi out of the way.

Adi stepped to the side and made sure her large wings and long tail weren't blocking the way. "U-um what are y-y-you going to do?" Adi nervously asked.

Sonia only grinned as she rolled her shoulders, the feint sound of a whirr, or two of servoes heard. She lowered into a runner's stance before sprinting towards the door, covering the short distance quickly even given such a distance. It was as if one moment she was there, then it was the sound of strained metal as the door was rammed.

The whole frame bent as she pushed further until the door was slowly peeled forward. Stumbling into the hall after opening it with such force, the blonde giggled. "Freedom bitches! Come on Adi, let's go."

Adi stared wide-eyed at Sonia, not expecting the door to come off so easily. "Um... Um..." she mumbled at a loss for words, "O-o-okay." Adi unsteadily waddled into the hall, not used to her new legs.

She was starting to feel a little light headed, but he wasn't effecting her motor function so far. Most likely another perk of having mechanical joints now for the most part, but that didn't take away from the urgency. "We need...uh to f-find a....dock.", Sonia said before realizing just how much blood she was losing. They needed out of here soon, or at least find a medkit. There were surprisingly no guards around, but that didn't mean a silent alarm hadn't been tripped at least. Sonia began walking towards the direction she thought the docks were.

"O-okay..." Adilis said, looking around for some sort of hint or indicator as to where the docks were. She nervously eyed the wound on Sonia's neck, quietly saying "U-u-um... S-Sonia... You're still b-bleeding..." She tried to be as quick as she could on her thick legs (Which wasn't very fast, given that she wasn't used to them), but it wouldn't matter how fast she could go if she couldn't find the docks.

"Tis but a flesh wound my dear.", Sonia said with a slightly pained expression, trying to be funny as she hid how much it hurt. The station was strange, there were no active signs, all appearing to be holo projectors, but they were all powered down as the pair came across them. The design was also unlike anything either of the girls had ever seen, not necessarily alien, but architecturally similar yet foreign at the same time.

This however would have to be answered later, as leaving this place was the priority. Sonia pressed on as they took turns, and hallway after hallway. Without signs, this place was like a maze. Something that added tension, and why hadn't they seen a single guard? Perhaps, this was indeed not built by Hades either, and didn't know how to work the systems either?

That question was put on pause as the sudden sounds of shuffling boots in rhythm could be heard somewhere down the hall and from around the corner. "Quick, hide.", Sonia quickly whispered as she looked for something. Seeing a door, she grabbed Adi and pulled her into the room.

Adi suppressed a squeak, her tail flying through the air as Sonia tugged her into the room. Adi stumbled chest first into Sonia from the pull, her face ending up very close to the taller girl, though she wasn't quite tall enough to reach Sonia's face.

Sonia hit the button for the door.........and nothing, it was still open! She pulled the other girl tight agaisnt her and put a hand over her mouth as she did, giving a "shush" as the steps were almost upon them. Thankfully the room was dark, and the door frame hid them somewhat, to where they'd only be seen if the enemy actually purposely looked through the door. Like this, their faces were even closer, and Sonia had to fight a slight blush being so close.

Adi was already blushing hard and holding back confused squeaking as she was now squished tightly chest-first against Sonia. Adi tried to keep from looking at Sonia's face which was almost touching hers, but her eyes darted back to a glance at Sonia every time she tried to look somewhere else.

The husk like abominations shuffled by, the drone like creatures not caring to even investigate the door. A Thorn clone followed behind, but was too bored to even give notice. Once the shuffles could be heard no more, Sonia unclamped her hand from Adi's face. "I think they're gone.", She whispered into Adi's ear. They were too close to avoid Sonia's lips brushing against the girl's cheek as she leaned to whisper into her ear.

Adi was shaking, letting out a quiet squee when Sonia's lips touched her cheek, clearly blushing. "U-um..." Adi tried to say, but she was so nervous that she was speechless. As she fumbled for words, she tapped Sonia's shoulder and pointed to her chest to indicate she was still being pulled against her. She searched for something to say, but she couldn't think of anything to say in the current situation. Adilis wasn't even sure why being pulled against Sonia felt so strange with her different form.

Sonia blushed and looked away as she released her, "ehm, we should probably keep going. I uh need to find a kit for this wound."

"U-u-u-u-uh... u-u-um... Y-y-yes..." Adi stuttered, getting up shakily. "W-where um... s-should we g-go?" She asked, glancing at her D-cups and trying to avoid eye contact with Sonia after that awkward moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broadsword Light Cruiser S6S-New Dawn
Sanctum Star System - Unknown Space Station in orbit of the planet Phosphorus

Talos stood in the hangar with the other gathered troops of Fenrir division, his many brothers and sisters, all silent and lined up in perfect columns. He would be proud to see such quality soldiering, but couldn't knowing the curse they all bared for that quality. He gave a glare to the station in the distance as the ship approached in an arc, careful to be cautious of station defenses, but after a while still none came.

"I don't like this, really don't like it......Send me a scan of the station.", He said as they waited, the 3D image projected onto his HUD. It was unlike anything he'd ever seen, and nothing in their databases could find a match, or even anything similar.

Aztec, meanwhile, was finishing priming the last of the breaching charges, setting it among the others already in the armored duffel. “Should be enough...” he muttered, zipping up the bag. Along with the breaching charges, he’d packed in some more powerful shaped charges, and a couple blocks of standard explosives, just in case.

He stood, the last few days being out of cryo having mostly been spent adjusting to his new body, the odd balance of his hooves and double knees feeling less strange to him now. Mostly, anyway. Already armored up, he slung the explosives pack over his shoulder, then reached for his suit’s helmet, custom designed to fit over his longer head and neck, though he had to lower his ears against his head to put it on. Checking his HUD’s indicators, all green. Lastly, he slung his Harbinger DMR on his left side. He preferred a DMR over a carbine, even given the closer quarters they’d likely be fighting in, the added 3 inches and 1 pound over the carbine, as well as the lack of select fire not being an issue to him. It was the skills of the operator that mattered, as long as the weapon was well made.

Exiting the armory, he keyed his coms. “Trooper Aztec to Commander Talos, all set here, sir. Headed for the hangar now“

"Affirmative, prepared for boarding. So far no defenses have fired on us, even though we're already in the red zone. The design doesn't match anything on file either, so it's safe to assume they don't own the place. Lack of a reaction might also suggest they don't know how to work the damn thing either.". Talos said back through the comms as he hefted the 6mm carbine, a 6AS.

“Good for us, then. Least about them likely not knowing how thier borrowed station works. Going to be enough shooting as it is, nice to know we’re going to start it. Don’t care for the entire station being an unknown, but you can’t have everything, can we? Anything on it that looks like a hangar or airlock?”

"Yeah that's the weird part. It fits most standard layouts in terms of structure and compartment functions. Yet...the station itself is of such an alien design, that you would think that it wouldn't have any similarities. Not a egghead, but shit's even got me wondering.", Talos said with a furrowed brow as the ship drew ever closer. eventually they were within only a couple kilometers. "Me and you are going to head over and get the hangar doors open from the outside.....How are you at riding a motorcycle?"

“See, now this is starting to sound like a horror movie plot. If there’s going to be some chainsaw welding freak, hopefully it’ll be one of us, huh?” Aztec watched the station‘s exterior as they drew closer to it. Commander Talos was right, the station did appear to have a similar standard layout, but there was nothing on who made it, from what and, most importantl, why? Who orbits a station in a relativly uninhabited system?

”Be the first time I’ve ridden one in vacuum, but I’ve used them before. Guess we’re going to find out how similar the hanger is to ours...”

Talo pulled the tarp off of a couple of DR1s grinning before climbing on one. As if awakening to his touch, the fusion engine whined as it powered up with a whir filled hum. The head lights came on and the thrusters on the rear of the bike exhausted a small burst of heat. "Well we aren't going to need to be accurate per say. We just need to hit near the hangar, though if you do hit the hangar, A for marksmanship."

Aztec took the other DR1, it’s engine powering up underneath him. “Hey, I’m a sniper. I represent marksmanship!” Despite the situation, Aztec grinned under his helmet. “Let’s do this!”

"Keep up!", Talos said as he did a little bit of a burn out before gunning both the engine and the thrusts on full. This propelled him through the field and out into space with surprising speed. The station was growing rapidly as the distance was quickly shortened.

Aztec just shook his head. “Show off...” he muttered, gunning the engine after Talos. The station grew larger in his field of view. “Still no activity from the station, but they’ve got to know we’re here by now...”

"We haven't seen any windows, but that doesn't mean they just use optic plates instead, like the visors of our armor. That isn't glass you're staring through, but several layers of armor, electronics, optic sensors, and a display on the inside. Haven't you ever wondered why it seems thinner looking out, but thicker when looking at the outside?", Talos said giving his observation, knowing even at this speed that it would be a couple minutes before arrival.

“No, been a bit more focused on why my face is now a lot longer than it used to be. And I have a tail. And hooves, and legs that have a second set of knees! My armor‘s a lot easier to figure out than the rest of me, right now!”

"To be honest I just thought you enlisted that way, no offense. I don't tend to pry when I don't have much right to with how I look. At least you don't have everything half of one color, and half of another......well it's a long ride....so how did you end up like that?"

Aztec laughed. “The short version? Carl. Yes, that Carl. Longer version, I was Nepselian military before joining up with section 6. Quite literally had a nasty wreck the same day, totaled both my truck and my old body. Shame too, I liked that truck!” Aztec joked. “Anyway, I was out, then next thing I remember clearly, I was waking up on the Anvil, likely minutes after Hades decided to crash the landing party. Hell of a wake up call, huh? Think when you showed up at the medbay, i’d only been thawed for maybe 15 minutes or so. Barely time to figure out why I now had hooves instead of feet, and already in a firefight. That’s a new record, even for me! Was in cryo a good two months, had to acclimatize to this horse body. Seems I’m stuck with it for now too. Not all bad though, I can think of worse, especially considering who was put in charge of the transfer.” Aztec thought a moment, shook his head. “Why do you trust that guy with anything like that, anyway? I’m sure he’s a decent enough guy, but....it’s Carl...”

"I don't trust him with anything. The guy broke his legs on his first combat drop, and it was only a one foot drop. Like how do you even manage that? Also I bet it must have been weird meeting me the first time given the boss man himself and all.", He chuckled back. They were getting really close now, so next step was slowing down as not to crash. "On five, we alter trajectory of the bikes and kick off so they don't hit where we're landing. The rear thruster turns to help with turns at high speed ground travel, so just turn the handle bars."

".......1"
".......2"
".......3"
".......4"
"......5!"

Talos jerked the bars to the right before getting his feet under him on the seat and kicking off, sending his bike carreening off to hit else where.

“Wait, what? While wearing this power armor? I gotta call bull on that, there’s no possible way to do that!” Aztec replied, however they were close to the station, Talos relaying their landing plan. On his count, Aztec cranked the bike’s bars to the right, kicking off the seat as well, propelling him toward the unknown station.

The two men sailed towards the station like skydivers in a high speed dive, the bike careening off to side of the station, which they both detonated into balls of white against the station's shields. "Hmmm, hat faired far better then I planned.", Talos commented quietly to himself, "Yeah i have no idea how he pulled that off, but I've seen the pictures from back then."

“Yeah, that‘d be the definition of “pics or it didn’t happen” I still don’t believe it.” Aztec said, tucking his legs under him, so his legs would impact the surface of the station first. His hooves hit first, Aztec bent his legs, absorbing the impact of the landing, the mag lock in his boots activating, he was pleased that they worked as intended on the station’s surface. “Well, at least we don’t need to worry about our footing out here. By this point, they had to have setup some kind of defense in the hangar...”

@Steeljaw36 @Noodlewerfer we shall continue here

Unknown Space Station
Adi and Sonia picked a random hall to run down, given that they were a bit pressed for time with the taller light-blonde haired girl bleeding out from the neck wound. The smaller and thiccer one looked at Sonia, concerned- Her claim that it was a mere flesh wound wasn't enough to reassure Adi that she was going to be fine, especially since she could visibly see the blood coming out of it. Such concern and... Adi only just met her. She felt a connection to the taller girl that she didn't completely understand. "U... Um... How far is the hangar?" the curvy butterfly asked. She looked down and realized her hand was now holding Sonia's, perhaps out of instinct, or perhaps, subconsciously, out of something else.

Aztec felt a shift in the station through his armored boots. Nearby, a section of it split, beginning to open. "Well, that's convienent" the equine soldier stated, then glanced at the major, while pulling a flash grenade off his suit's webbing. "Your call, sir. How do you want to do this?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back