• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Ame's Traditional Art 🎨📓🖊️

Not pictured: the mountain of Kuvexian and Mishhuvurthyar skulls she is atop.

Aiko in repose

aiko_hill.png
This one I drew at the same time as the last. I liked the way the greens looked next to one another but with strikingly different moods.
It's also gouache.

What is a "royal prince under 10 aesthetic"?

I've checked the Balenciaga and Supreme catalogs and they don't have that section.

What is a "royal prince under 10 aesthetic"?

I've checked the Balenciaga and Supreme catalogs and they don't have that section.
This post from 2018 has haunted my brain as I flip flop between it being true or not. In RP off-duty she's always wearing something cute but not extremely feminine and I think it goes back to my teens where I would shop in the little boy's sections for t-shirts. I was hoping nobody would read what I wrote since it's all quite off the cuff without thinking >.< You got me

Little sketch of a funny moment from the JP where we needed Aiko close enough to the Mishhu guards to get her Kirie's psionic filter device to jam their telecommunications so she took on this guise lolaiko_mishhu.png

I love her big ears and her NH-33A upper body strength (no Neko inertial control required).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back