Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• 📅 December 2022 is YE 44.9 in the RP.

Art Ame's Traditional Art 🎨📓🖊️

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Retired Staff
I've already told myself my characters will be wearing whatever the surplus store sells even if it's no longer in service in order to justify always drawing the uniforms I know and love >.<

I'm a seamstress too so maybe one day I'll sew myself a type 35 jacket!! Oooh you got me thinking about the possible construction and fabric and fun there, Yuuki ohnooooh noo

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
keikaku.jpg

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Retired Staff
A sort of jiangshi costume for Hoshi! Her ofuda say Ketsurui in red for hanko stamps and kaiyō in black. As these talismans would often have the shrine or spirit associated with the protection written out on them, I thought Hoshi's shrine and protective spirit would be her ship!
HOSHIEEA.png

demibear

Staff Member
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
Amazing art as always. Though that character for sea is making my eye twitch with the extra stroke in it, lol.

Last edited:

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Retired Staff
For shame! If you point out which one in DMs I could correct it with some heavy acrylic white paint and won't make the same mistake in the future : )

Thank you for the compliment, Primitive Polygon! That really drives me to keep pushing forward and it's appreciated immensely.

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Retired Staff
Wes' attempts at Deio Asuka were really inspiring and I ref'd one for this quickie.

Thank you Wes, please send more cuties whenever!!!
asuka_bg.png

RPG-D RPGfix