• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Ame's Traditional Art 🎨📓🖊️

I've already told myself my characters will be wearing whatever the surplus store sells even if it's no longer in service in order to justify always drawing the uniforms I know and love >.<

I'm a seamstress too so maybe one day I'll sew myself a type 35 jacket!! Oooh you got me thinking about the possible construction and fabric and fun there, Yuuki ohnooooh noo

A sort of jiangshi costume for Hoshi! Her ofuda say Ketsurui in red for hanko stamps and kaiyō in black. As these talismans would often have the shrine or spirit associated with the protection written out on them, I thought Hoshi's shrine and protective spirit would be her ship!
HOSHIEEA.png

Amazing art as always. Though that character for sea is making my eye twitch with the extra stroke in it, lol.

Last edited:
For shame! If you point out which one in DMs I could correct it with some heavy acrylic white paint and won't make the same mistake in the future : )

Thank you for the compliment, Primitive Polygon! That really drives me to keep pushing forward and it's appreciated immensely.

With the Fuyubi mission's planetfall underway I wanted to post the last full illustration I did from the past year. Aiko unsheathing her gilded sword and Hoshi with her trusty compass as they take the planet back from Mishhuvurthyar invaders.

hoshi_aiko_26_small.png

So as some of you may know, we had some real g's join the open rp for SAINT. They joined it at a time where I felt really low and was recovering from injury that threatened to stop me from writing. In like 100 ways, writing for SAINT became part of that healing journey. I'm eternally grateful to getting to write something so fun for me and to have had people join in with me. I hope you've had fun, too, even if it was a pretty simple premise... BOTH of your characters guessed my little mystery at some point in rp! Not only did you show up, you outsmarted me. I'm lucky to write with such intelligent people, @Immortal Cyan and @Miyako.

Thank you for trusting your girlies with me, girls. I'm so thankful for you guys for going out on a limb and writing with me. I've put a lot of effort into painting your characters that you brought to the rp and I hope that love and appreciation shows.

akahana-transparent.pngmisaki-transparent.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back