• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Ametheliana Introduction

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I call myself Z. I like sci-fi and read it quite a bit at a young age and it always stuck with me. I liked rping in forums as an early teenager and as an adult wrote three novels, all with some sort of sci-fi flare.

I prefer playing females in military ranks on starships, Neko probs. I can go both ways when it comes to spontaneous or planned and would prefer to play on forums but want to try out jps, too.

Language: 2
Violence: 2
Sexuality: 2

My username is a play on the word amethyst and I made it up as a young teenager. My other rp name back then was Reagan Wolf and I don't think that one is as suiting as ametheliana.

I need something to do at the end of a work day and on the weekends and I think this should be it.

Tell me if you'd like me to join into some infantry or bridge bunny positions in plots. I'm open to any.

Welcome, Z. A pleasure to meet you. We're quite a family here, so we'll surely find a spot for you. You sound like you've got great experience already, and we can't wait to see it in action.

Thank you both! I have read through those pages, Andrew- thank you!

I hope so too, Doshii Jun!

Z

Oh for crying out loud all the good welcome messages were already taken! What am I supposed to do now? Throw baked goods? I am NOT Betty Crocker!!!

Alright alright, welcome to SARP.

Seriously, though, ask any questions you want. I know everything a whole lot people who know things.

lol

Should I introduce myself on the OOC thread for the YSS I'm on?

Thanks for the warm welcome, @Rhysis et al.

Last edited:
Couldn't hurt. Eventually you'll probably get involved in it, anyway. But yeah, it'd be nice to the people you're playing alongside to see your character.

Ty for the reply, sorry for tagging you after the fact- I forgot I even could! I'll definitely post then. Ty again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back