• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Ametheliana's Art Collection

I have had a lot of commissions done in the past of my husband and myself and have started to amass a collection of commissions of my characters. I thought I should make a thread b/c not all of these go on either my wiki page or my characters' pages.

One of Masumi that I rlly love of her in Yamatai fashion.

ai.imgur.com_BNBU8O0.png
Masumi in the lab.

ai.imgur.com_yaqxFbY.png

This was the first commission an artist ever did... I tried to say that on chat but said it was my first ever lol. Not the case. It's of Aratani.
ai.imgur.com_rj4oeZU.png

Another of Aratani, looking stellar.

ai.imgur.com_RC8fO0G.png

I plan to edit the post to include the artist's names in due time and will also be adding another post of commissions I have gotten of my husband and myself, which are all p cute.

@Wes I hope I don't need to have made the art myself in order to post in creativity- if that's the case, let me know : )

It's just her style choice, boyo.

Either that or her boots are one of the things that she will be adding detail to.

They got the attention you knew they needed, bro. I'm happy you're happy.

I can give out Nyki's skype or email! I asked her after Gunsight asked about getting Ersetu from her! She is indeed open for comms!

She asked for something so low I've already forgotten.

In total, I'm getting three from her.

So I sent her $35 after she was done with Aashi.

SHE ASKED IF THAT WAS PAYMENT FOR ALL THREE!

She obviously will take really low prices if that's what you're about.

[EDIT] I think we settled on $25 after she said it'd be $20 each. That was a while ago, now, though, so I forget.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back