• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character An over achieving Kikyo scout

FM GM approved (if you account for what Hyralt brought up)

Woo! Ai sounds very cool. I’m excited for her to show the ropes to my little guy. :)

Note that the first colony on Jiyuu wasn’t until YE 29. Jiyuu was also independent from YE 30 to 33, and Tokyo was nearly annihilated at the end of that time, though maybe Ai was just too young to remember.
We've tried to move as many people back post-reconstruction as possible. And yeah that would have been pre-reminiscence for them.

So she would have been 6 earth years when Jiyuu fell. So maybe some vague memories. Family returned in YE 40? that's when the page says they started getting refugees back in.
Also, apparently Tokyo wasn't built until 29 so she'd have spent her first 3 years somewhere else. Were there other settlements before tokyo?

Not really no. The colonial frontier is a rough place. You want snuggly and warm stay in Core Yamatai lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back