• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events An Update

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
Greetings fellow nerds,

As of this past Thursday, I'm now the volunteer coach for a local school's robotics team - and, well, things have been kinda hectic thus far, which is why I haven't been active as usual, especially since the team meets twice a week. Rest assured, I don't plan on dropping SARP or anything like that - it's just going to take me a little longer to review submissions. @Ethereal, I'll be getting to the Shadow Mindy either tomorrow or Friday (probably the latter, as the team meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays).

Why not instruct the team to make you a SARP bot???

That's really fun-sounding and is definitely a beneficial new life experience for you! Have fun doing it! We won't expect super timeliness from you in your reviews while this team is under your tutelage. Have fun!!

Is there an "end" to the year's team you are coaching in some form of robot tournament?

Yes, though it depends on how far the team (well teams, more accurately; there's six sub-teams, each with five or so people) gets - last year, one or two of the teams went all the way to the state-wide championship, which was in April or May if I remember correctly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back