• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Anchors Aweigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMnJAM

The Ham Lord
Inactive Member
In light of recent events, as well as having to listen to this community literally argue with itself for the absolute stupidest reasons, I am leaving. Since my joining of the site in 2014 following about a year's worth of lurking, I have seen this site go through phases. This last phase is quite simply the throes of chaos.

I am tired of being basically being called subhuman because I dare to call myself an Asterian player. I am tired of looking at this website because of the hate that flows in people that are protected by those who should give them judgement. Here is where my neutrality ends. I am no longer neutral, I am gone. You brought this chaos on to yourselves and the acts that you allowed to happen are unforgivable. You are catering to people who want only what they want and care not for others that are not part of their particular clique.

Therefore, I am enacting my character will here. NO ONE will use my characters without my permission, and I am stating here that no one has that permission. All of my characters are now barred from use by everyone. All of my articles based in factions are now apart of their factions and will no longer be cared for by me. All of the character art present on my characters is mine and will stay mine.

Those of you who care, good. Those of you who don't, I don't care either. You brought all of this on to yourselves.

Goodbye FOREVER.

HAMnJAM
2014-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back