• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

And around again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim

スター軍の司書
Hello everyone,

Obviously, I am lurking around the boards again but I have no idea where I'll go from here. There is a ton of catch up to do so I can make no promises aside from that I will not on start any new plotships since I will not leave any one hanging again. I do apologize to my old UOC players and to Star for leaving you in the lurch like I did before I deployed.

~ Kim

Kim, you are awesome and it makes me happy to see you posting again. You have been a vital part of the site's early years and it is a real privelidge to more recent members that they will get a chance to RP with you. Thank you.

Hello Kim, nice to see you back. Saw your other thread so hopefully your life will settle into some sort of semblance of order.

I am happy to see you again Kimmy! Oh and by the Zenpyou and all its member survived :) The ship is now somewhere in Yamatai. Nashoba would know what happened to it.

Fall is the season of returning! Welcome back.

Welcome back - we got a few new guys around, and having you back will likely help to teach them a thing or two about SARP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back