• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Angel of Retribution

Jack Pine

RP Date
YE 40, 3 months after exodus
RP Location
Sirris VI: Mountains------>Obsidian City
A bright ball of fire came shooting across t be across t he sky as the small craft made a less then smooth re-entry. Plates and parts would shear off as it broke atmosphere, the sudden tsunami of air extinguishing the flames to a cloud of smoke. It streaked overhead of Obsidian City. This was an attention grabber for security for security forces if there ever was one.

A call went out to send out a team as the small object went down near the mountains.

A jeep would come speeding over the bridge into the jungle town, and through the jungle itself towards the crash site.

As Lucifer felt his ship go into orbit of a planet that he did not know of. Heard the ship start to tear apart as it crashed towards the ground. Then he heard the extinguishers go off. And a couple seconds later he felt the impact as the ship crashed into the ground.

Lucifer had to use all his strength to push the door off. When he did he crashed into the ground. Groggy at first but once he got his bearings he took in his surroundings. He saw he was in a forest on top of a mountain and then noticed the sound of a jeep speeding his way. He quickly flew up into some trees and sat and wait for his visitors.

The four wheeled ground vehicle rolled up to the top of the hill. Four men in full armor and rifles hopped out of the vehicle, and began to sweep the crash site. One of them neared the open door of the craft.

"Craft is vacant, no sign of the pilot. Too much damage to make out any markings either.", The figure stated looking it over, then turned his attention to the door which had been clearly forced open.

"Occupant is alive, and as far as I can tell uninjured. Door was forced open, but there isn't any blood or biological matter. So unless our boy is a clanker, he pulled off one Hell of a landing.", he added before tilting his head as if some one was speaking in his ear, most likely a voice over his radio. "Understood."

"Why do we care about junk falling from the sky sarge? I swear they don't train people to fly like they used

"Stow it trooper, we need to make sure it isn't one of the Hades remnants.", The sergeant chastised.

As Lucifer observes the soldiers and glides down to one of them on the far corner of the group. He pulls one of his knifes from his hip and puts it to the soldiers neck.

Lucifer ask the group of soldiers "what planet am I on and what organization do you work for and I wouldn't get any ideas on moving this blade is poisonous and one cut will end his life."

"Oh that's just Carl, we don't give a shit if he dies."

The Sergeant was the one to answer, "Sirris VI, we're with SSAF, the military of the New Dusk Conclave. And who just the fuck are you?"

Lucifer smiles at the comment about the soldier and says " Well I'm Lucifer Thanatos-Angelos and if you really don't care about him then I might just make him my play thing"

Lucifer gives the vibe of a killer as he says the last comment and presses the knife slightly harder against the soldiers throat.

"Or I could just shoot him, and save us the headache of hearing his girly screams. Trust me you'll get bored quick. That and the boss kinda needs every man he can get.", Sergeant stated with a shrug, "The question is, what do you want. We don't really appreciate killers unless they can focus those skills to be useful."

Lucifer laughs and let's the soldier go. He looks at the sergeant and says "I like you and as for what I want, I'm always looking for a job" He retracts his blade and puts it to his side. "Plus I think working in any army that has you will be very fun."

"Your the only person who believes that sadly. Though the boss isn't much different. One of them anyways."

"Can it Hernandez, or I'll make you scrub the Anvil's flight deck.", The sergeant barked at the trooper, which got a chuckle from a couple of the others. "I'm sure we can find you work, can provide gear as well."

"Well I do believe if it wasn't destroyed in the crash there should have been a year bag of mine in the ship." Lucifer walks over to the destroyed air craft and opens one of the apartments and pulls out a long bag. He pulls a 50 .cal sniper rifle out of the bag and examines it. He loads a bullet into the chamber and fires at a tree in the distant.

"Sights might be a bit off but I can fix that." He puts the rifle back and puts the bag over his shoulder.

Lucifer looks over to the sergeant and says "let`s go."

The troopers began pile back into the jeep, leaving one of the seats open to the man. Leaving one of the troopers to sit in the bed of the vehicle, the armored man leaning against the closed tailgate. "It's a ten minute drive to the city, fair warning. No stabbing, killing, or torturing of any of our people. We've already got a psychotic neko who prowls around making people feel on edge. No need for a rivalry."

"I will agree to these terms. But I am very interested in meeting this neko. And as long as no one overly annoys me I'll have no problem or reason to kill, torture, or stab."

Lucifer gets into the truck and sets the bag on his lap.

"Fair enough."

The vehicle sped off back into the jungle below, quickly passed through the jungle settlement. Lucifer would notice what looked like a defensive line at the settlement's edge as they passed through the checkpoint to enter. The jeep crossed the bridge and entered the city.

It would not take long to reach the military district, passing through bustling streets of tall buildings. Technology was rather advanced here, compared to most worlds of governments like Nepleslia, and those out West.

The Anvil was a massive super carrier that sat perched across the top of the mountain which curves around the bay the city was built in. A rather large elevator ran up to the grounded ship, which now served as the main military base.

"We're here, the boss is coming down to meet you personally.", The sergeant announced as the vehicle pulled to a halt at a vehicle hangar built into the side of the mountain's base. The other troopers hopped out of the vehicle and headed their own ways, while the Sergeant stayed there.

Lucifer gets out of the car and stands next to the sergeant with his bag slung back over his shoulder. He gets a very serious look as he waits for the boss to come. He turns and looks at the sergeant and ask "why would you leader want to meet me personally?"

"He does that with most of new hires who he sees as promising, or with..less then subtle entrances."

"Well that definitely explains why. I had quite a loud entry."

A man dressed rather casual, wearing a leather jacket, jeans, and a black t-shirt. "Lord, this the gentleman we called ahead about.", The sergeant reported to the white haired man, with crimson eyes.

"Thank you sergeant, that will be all, I'll have expedition tomorrow.", Jack Pine said to the soldier before the armored man walked off. He then turned to the newcomer, "So do i have the pleasure of addressing? Definitely put the surprise back in surprise visit."

"You have the pleasure to do as you wish as long as I get paid." Lucifer said with a devilish grin. "But my name is Lucifer Thanatos-Angelos and sorry for the surprise I kinda just crashed here. Thinking on it I've been doing that a lot lately probably should be getting better ships. But any way who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"You want the formal title, or just my name? Most i prefer just call me Jack, but i am Lord Jack Pine, founder of the NDC and Commander of Section 6. More, or less, i'll be the man paying you. The question is, what all do you bring to the table? From the footage of your encounter with my troops, you are quite the stealthy type, but what else?", Jack answered with a half smile. Inwardly he was hoping this wasn't a second Koroleva, but also hoped this man would be useful. He'd definitely would need to have some eyes kept on him.

"Well I'm also great in hand to hand combat, demolitions, sniper rifles, pistols, and I have been trained to survive in practically any environment. And if you needed me to I can torture but that mainly just a side job."

"Well you certainly would get along with Sarah, then again her stubbornness might piss you off first. Tell me Lucifer, is money all that you want? Is there nothing else that drives you to do what you do?", He asked with a curious grin.

"Nah I just like my job. Call me messed up but what I do is just fun for me I just need the money to keep doing my job and to live so yeah. I mainly do this for the thrill I get out of it."

"Certainly a interesting hobby you have. As long as it's kept in check and doesn't become a problem, i'll hire you. 60,000 DS a month."

"Deal!" Lucifer puts his hand out towards Jack.

Jack shakes the man's hand, "I look forward to seeing what you accomplish Lucifer."

Lucifer pulls his hand away "Now that is settled where would you have me first?"

"How do you feel about doing a little hunting? The wildlife here is particularly large, some species are fucking huge. A team is heading to deal with a small pack of such animals, they need to be removed. I'll have better job soon, we've got a group that has entered our neck of the woods, and there will be plenty of killing involved with that."

"Sounds fun! Point me in the right direction and I'll be on my way."

The white haired man points to the jeep, his eyes glow red momentarily before he speaks, "There, the coordinates are on the GPS. You can take the jeep there. Once your done, i'll have an apartment and ID ready for you. Will give you access to check out weapons at the armory for use in the field."

Lucifer saluted the man and walked toward the jeep and got in. He started the car and drove towards the coordinates. During this time he imagined all the fun he was about to have and soon he reached his destination.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back