• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Another From The Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadrien

Inactive Member
Hello! I'm Kadrien, drifted this way thanks to tvtropes. While I admit I was a little intimidated by the sheer wealth of information that new players have to consider, my fascination has kept me going so far.

I rarely know what to put in intro posts, so I shall end it here. It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope I can be a productive player soon.

Nice to meet you! Glad to see our wiki has piqued your interest. We never mind answering questions and with users from around the globe there's usually always people in IRC to chat with in case you want a little more community interactivity in your discussions. :>

We finally have an Englishman amongst us. So far, we've had everyone from the Commonwealth except an Englishman.

Word of advice, if you have plans to join a specific plot, ALWAYS contact the Game Master first. A lot of them consider it a necessary first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back