• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Apologies

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
TO: Taisa Aerlia Lei'Shela, Captain, YSS Wyvern
CC:
SUBJECT: Apologies

Taisa,

While my memories from after the bite were a bit fuzzy, and I cannot remember if I properly apologized for the incident leading to my finding out that your species' venom has potent hallucinogenic effects on my physiology.

As such, I would like to invite you to serve galley duty with me for the purposes of casual conversation, proper apologies, and an opportunity for us to discuss the situations that led the Wyvern to intercepting the Koun without the risk of my stepping, sitting, or otherwise damaging your tail. I apologize in advance if I'm a little out of it, as I am still suffering minor headaches and stiffness. From what I was told, you recieved care that ensured your tail was pain and damage free, and I am glad that could be done for you.

I have been learning and practicing Essian and other Yamatai Star Empire native languages with the goal of improving my skills of xenodiplomacy and linguistics, on top of my leadership and piloting capabilities.

To reiterate, I am very sorry for what happened. Would you serve galley duty with me?

Thank you for your time,

Chui Aliset iš karo laivo Kōun neé Tokyo iš Yamatai y tarybos narys mūšio y Vadasirinidias krovininis Soren iš Shurista.

Last edited:
TO: Chui Aliset Koun, Helmsman, YSS Koun, First Fleet
FROM: Taisa Aerlia Lei'Shela, Captain, YSS Wyvern, Seventh Fleet

Chui,

I appreciate your message and you'll be happy to know my tail is fully recovered.

I can't fully apologise for the way I reacted as it was a reflex, but I hope your recovery is not too difficult.

Usually, I wouldn't accept such a proposition, but I've been led to believe that such is part of your culture, so I feel that at least being present while you are doing so may be beneficial for putting the incident to bed.

Fair notice, however, that I absolutely will not have detritus from the affair on my uniform. As easy as stains are to get out nowadays, it irks me to have them to begin with.

It would be nice to converse in Essian, even if somewhat broken.

Regards,
Taisa Lei'Shela

Last edited:
TO: Taisa Aerlia Lei'Shela, Captain, YSS Wyvern, Seventh Fleet
CC:
SUBJECT: Apologies

I'll see if I can find a uniform in your size that will allow your normal clothes to be spared the detritus. I, myself, will not be in uniform due to this being off duty volunteering work. Also, I apologize if I have an accent worse than a drunken Katamuran, as I do not have the throat and jaw musculature or structure to properly speak your language. But I deeply appreciate your willingness to join me. I am told by Koun-Chan that despite my inability to enunciate and pronounce certain things properly, my vocabulary and syntax are above average for one of my level of study. I am not sure if she is being 100% honest, but I will try to improve further tonight.

I'm glad you were able to make a full recovery, and moreso that there were no scars involved. It would be beyond shameful to me to have ruined your rich coloration or graceful walk, so to speak. That said, my recovery should continue relatively painlessly, so long as no further bites occur. (I really hope my humor shows through the email. And that I'm not being too forward.)

I'm going to go get ready now before I start sounding like a zealous fan girl. I hope that one day I can be a peer to you, in stead of some strange little xeno girl.

Thank you for your time,
Chui Aliset iš karo laivo Kōun neé Tokyo iš Yamatai y tarybos narys mūšio y Vadasirinidias krovininis Soren iš Shurista.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back