Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

Approved Character [Archaeology Plot] Genevieve "Gunny" Landak

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
Character Forum Mod
the Chief position was claimed by Jack, my bad that I didn’t update yet. Aside from that, I see no issues from the GM side ^^

GM Approved

Whisper

Uh. Okay- so, I built her with that intention in mind since I thought we agreed on it and he was not listed in that spot last night when I was finalizing my character. I understand that it may have just slipped your mind and that I took a few days to get her put together.

It's your plot and you're welcome to run it how you want, but it gives me a weird feeling. I'm going to bow out. Not looking to start any drama. :) Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do great!

RaWolfe

Site Supporter
Character Forum Mod
Uh. Okay- so, I built her with that intention in mind since I thought we agreed on it and he was not listed in that spot last night when I was finalizing my character. I understand that it may have just slipped your mind and that I took a few days to get her put together.

It's your plot and you're welcome to run it how you want, but it gives me a weird feeling. I'm going to bow out. Not looking to start any drama. :) Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do great!
I am quite confused of your answer regarding this plot. So I feel like I got to apologize for my slow response in updating the page? But i can’t force you to hop onto this story if you feel uncomfortable by it. Hope to see you in another plots.

Whisper

Not trying to say you should apologize! Just saying that I understand when you said you hadn't had a chance to do it yet.