• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Argo Shipyards Inc.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll drop by and say right now you need to fix the formatting. It's a bit all over the show, as are several parts of the article, in the nicest possible terms. It's always good to see new companies though so don't get disheartened. Some RP around their formation would definitely help this approval move more swiftly.
  • No red links are allowed in submissions.
  • Your table has got empty fields.
  • Your locations and goods aren't appropriately highlighted and are all plain text. Use bold for names and things.
  • "Link to come soon" need to go.
  • The "starship design" and similar are confusing as no actual articles or proof of this are referenced, seems way too generic.
  • You're including tugs in "facilities" rather than noting them down in your fleet.
  • Your station is not an approved station type, which you might want to get approved first if you're making your own.
  • The dockyard and refinery can make ships at a rate that doesn't adhere to buildup limitations.
  • You need to link the USO, link a YE 35 rather than "5 years ago", B7R, the RP where the deal was struck if possible. Generally wikify more.
  • Multiple product symbols are not generally allowed as one is used to brand all your products, as per the corporation list.
  • Get rid of the code block for your HQ.
  • Link your heavy destroyer.
  • Remove the sample text from past projects.

@Ethereal you seem to have read more and I'm getting ready to go to work. I leave this in your care, my friend.

@Snackbar_kekwalice I'd recommend changing your history to reflect a more accurate state of USO manufacturing abilities. I can help you out if you have any questions. ;)

FM approved for now, but I think we should talk about your article when we both get an opportunity just so we can get on the same page. PM me or message me in discord

Given the matter of this player departing (not due to NTSE issues to ensure there's no rumor-milling), I am instituting a 3-day claim period on this submission. After that time, it will be rejected.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back