• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Aria Lark

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Heya, love the first character that you made! I looked it a bit over and got some additional questions.

Her appearance leans quite on being a Tree Elf, due to the red-colored hair, was this your intention? If so, it might be wise to add that above (where it states Elf, I can help you with that if you like). What's her weight and length? Her skin color and does she have any tattoos or scars?

I was also wondering what Aria motivations and goals are. She loves to explore, but what does she like about it? Does she have any quirks or habits in her personality? How is she when being around other people? Is she shy or very extrovert and wants all the attention? A bit shaping up how she thinks and feels.

Does she have any social contact? Her parents passed away, but maybe she has a best friend or co-worker she hangs out a lot. It's perfectly fine to be a lone wolf, just wanted to know if it was overlooked or thought about it :)

I am not sure if an Elf is required to do Yamatai military service, so I leave that question mark open for @Wes :) If you have additional questions, do PM/DM me! Looking forward to your respond :D

There is no mandatory service requirement for elves.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back