• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Armory Open RP

Soban

Convention Veteran
I was thinking about opening a Open RP where people can come to an Armorer and get themselves fitted and kitted out for their armor. This would do two things, it would be an interesting RP opportunity and help newer players get a loadout for their Mindy or whatever. What do ya'll think, would this be something you are interested in?

It's a great idea, and I like that it's short and sweet so it doesn't require a long commitment which means that even busier players might be able to join. I did a similar thing with my recruitment center RP and it has been working well.

Ok, so I'm going to start this up sometime soonish (The next few months?). I might get it started sooner with Sanssinia as the 'range medic' and assistant armorer if anyone is particularly eager.

There are a few things I need to make up first. Write up an armorer(Former Ketsurui Samurai ?), create an article for the armory, and create a list of a few 'standard' builds. Updating the 'what fits with what' lists is going to be an ongoing thing. Thoughts on any of this would be appreciated.

Current Drafts

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back