• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Concluded Arrival of the Delta Fleet! [Open]

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 45, Days before Our Origin.
RP Location
Jiyuu
Andrew said I should have them arrive as a cinematic, but I wanted to leave an open tag in case people wanted to react.

Draco Eridanus​

Durandium Phoenix​

Captain Sheath sat there in his chair with silent contemplation as he waited for Kali, the leader of their Contingent to arrive. He’d heard that they wanted to be there on his bridge in person rather than comfortable in their home on Station Decacron. His fingers roofed as he waited, hearing the sounds of his bridge crew working hard, and the sounds of confirmation of ship networks connecting. He wasn’t sure if they had the largest fleet in history, but he knew it was the largest in Night Guard History.
The Captain also knew the Phoenix was probably the most powerful in Night Guard History too.

The doors hissed and a Cybernetically augmented Deer had entered, and the bridge crew stood and saluted them as they would their captain. Tammo stood up from his seat and stepped away. “Welcome to the Phoenix, Leader Firewalker!” He said and indicated that they should sit in his seat.

Kali sits down and noted the comfortable seating, which like her own back in her new home was very comfortable. “Thank you, I’m glad to be here. So are we ready?” They asked. The Sensor operator spoke up. “All ships connected and ready!” Kali nodded ”Excellent, alright, set up a network-wide broadcast, time for speeches,” Kali said with a smile. The crew nods and sets up the broadcast, showing Kali, as well as Tammo beside them.

“My fellow Duskerians, Mining Guild Members, and newcomers not yet part of the NDC or the Mining Guild, but want to join us. Today we embark on a new journey like our prehistoric ancestors had all those billions of years ago. I do not know when or if we return here, but we shall make a new home for ourselves out there in the cosmos. We will go outside the Kikyo Sector, with the contingent's new clients, the Yugumo Corporation, and the Motoyoshi Clan. But I would be remiss if I didn’t offer you this chance, anyone who has decided against going with us, you may leave. I am offering you all 2 hours to make your choice”

With that, the broadcast ended and Kali leaned back before glancing at her fourth-division captain. “Comfy seat” They commented, and Tammo nods with a grin. “Despite this being a military vessel all seats were comfortable to allow for no distractions.” He commented before an operator spoke “Bosses! All ships reported, no one has disembarked!” Tammo glanced over ”there’s your answer, alright people, let's begin, Helm, take us forward, then communications report to all ships, Delta 1 formation!” They heard the confirmations as the Phoenix moved forward the other ships joined it. The civilian ships and colony ships moved to the middle along with Station Decacron. The warships moved around them and surrounded the civilians with a covering of armed warships.

Kali was noticed looking at the formation by the captain so he spoke. “This formation allows us to guard against attack, pirate or otherwise. Better we get hit than a civilian ship” His words were met with “hooah!” From the bridge crew who seemed to agree that it was better a warship gets attacked than a civilian.
In front of the ship, space rippled and exploded with a tunnel entrance that the phoenix, and the rest of Delta fleet, and Decacron entered it and were on their way to the Jiyuu system.

Jiyuu System​

“whoa! Red alert, sensors indicate incoming warp detected! I repeat incoming warp detected!” Said a rather excitable sensor operator. Who reacted to the hole opening, but when the Durandium phoenix entered first, The Communications operator spoke ”wait! Stand down red alert! I recognize that ship!”
Of course, the Communications operative might not have the authority to order a stand down of red alert.

Observation area
Yue gasped as she saw the bright flash of warp appearing outside in space as she looked from an observation tunnel while on a lunch break. “whoa... Lots of ships!” She said as she placed her sandwich down.

Last edited by a moderator:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back