• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Art for Wiki Pages

So this isn't the first time I've had this idea, I've just never put it into practice, so that's what I'm going to be doing now.

Since I've been in high school I have had experience with 3D modeling programs, blender, SolidWorks, and Archie CAD. So naturally when I found DOGA through SARP I picked it up pretty easily. There are so many things I've designed but I simply don't have the time needed to write up the wiki pages.
What I need is time.

I have also begun working with the free Make Human program. Anyone can download this program and begin learning how to use it. I am no expert in human anatomy, but it is my personal opinion that this program has some potential for making character art. I am also convinced that it is a program parents would NOT want on the house computer as children, and many adults, would use its anatomical correctness for deviant purposes.

So, what is the point of all this?
Well, I just so happen to have both a skill and a need.
I am skilled with using 3D design programs to create art that can be used on SARP, however, I need time in my life to actually generate the Wiki page.

I am offering to trade art for Wiki work. I know that many of us do not have spare cash to hire an artist to illustrate our setting submissions and others don't have the time or desire to jump through hoops to learn how to download and use these free programs.

I am equipped with DOGA with a whole mess of extra parts and am getting Make Human ready for character art.

For some examples of what I've made follow THIS link.
Please contact me via PM for a commission so we can work something out.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back