• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Commissions are OPEN!
hmVdICe.jpg
iicxddA.jpg

What's good friends! Setting up a thread for all your character concept and design needs. My favorite thing to do is design characters, so whether you want just a regular piece of art or something highlighting their design, I'm your huckleberry.

PRICING INFO

• Price is per one ( 1 ) character. Additional costs for additional characters / backgrounds
  • Payment delivered upfront and through Paypal ( Large projects like character sheets may 50/50 )
  • Endless revisions up until final lines
  • All artwork will be displayed in my portfolio unless otherwise discussed
  • NSFW, Gore, other sensitive topics are subject to +30% additional price
  • Ask me anything!​

Chibi / Cartoon - $10

Portraits

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Waist Up

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Full Body

• Sketch - $20
  • Flat Color - $30
  • Full Color - $35​

Full Illustrations and Character Sheets - Let's Negotiate!!

Oh wow, these are pretty and the prices are very reasonable.

Do you have a DeviantArt page I can follow you on? Also any samples of the chibis I can look at?

Oh wow, these are pretty and the prices are very reasonable.

Do you have a DeviantArt page I can follow you on? Also any samples of the chibis I can look at?
Thanks for the praise, friend! young-lyndis - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt is where you can find me on DA. I have a couple other haunts that I'm gonna update my original post with too!

For Chibis and Cartoons my style varies to a ridiculous degree. I can replicate certain styles anime or otherwise as well. So here's a couple examples!
xyyL8Ro.png

Revisiting my anime days filled me with nostalgic inspiration~! Have a look at some updated, classic, and colorful characters in a story about magic and mermaids.
yYOZ5Xr.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back