• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Commissions are OPEN!
hmVdICe.jpg
iicxddA.jpg

What's good friends! Setting up a thread for all your character concept and design needs. My favorite thing to do is design characters, so whether you want just a regular piece of art or something highlighting their design, I'm your huckleberry.

PRICING INFO

• Price is per one ( 1 ) character. Additional costs for additional characters / backgrounds
  • Payment delivered upfront and through Paypal ( Large projects like character sheets may 50/50 )
  • Endless revisions up until final lines
  • All artwork will be displayed in my portfolio unless otherwise discussed
  • NSFW, Gore, other sensitive topics are subject to +30% additional price
  • Ask me anything!​

Chibi / Cartoon - $10

Portraits

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Waist Up

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Full Body

• Sketch - $20
  • Flat Color - $30
  • Full Color - $35​

Full Illustrations and Character Sheets - Let's Negotiate!!

Looks amazing! Okay, okay, I got to get on this commission train too!

You available right now?

Looks amazing! Okay, okay, I got to get on this commission train too!

You available right now?
To be completely candid, anything more intensive than a sketch would probably be a full two weeks before I could have something concrete. Though that's due to me having a big reference sheet project in the works at the moment.

Otherwise, yes : )

Fair enough, maybe I can get in line now and then when you're more open I'll have decided what character(s) to get drawn, because it's hard to choose lol.

Fair enough, maybe I can get in line now and then when you're more open I'll have decided what character(s) to get drawn, because it's hard to choose lol.
Absolutely, thank you~!

Would you like me to reach out to you through here? Or I have my discord and other means of communication listed on the OP as well.

I thought I replied to this but I never hit the post button. Anyway, I'm a little embarassed to ask this since I imagine it's not the answer you wanted but I prefer here since it's what I'm looking at every day and posts here will also notify me through Discord and push alerts to my phone and PC (they can do this for you too unless you're an iPhone user). Just let me know when it's my turn.

Full body commission of a dude incredibly suited to my personal tastes like wow. he looks shy and I really just wanna make him cry, kinda? ya know??
w9UlDE4.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back