• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Commissions are OPEN!
hmVdICe.jpg
iicxddA.jpg

What's good friends! Setting up a thread for all your character concept and design needs. My favorite thing to do is design characters, so whether you want just a regular piece of art or something highlighting their design, I'm your huckleberry.

PRICING INFO

• Price is per one ( 1 ) character. Additional costs for additional characters / backgrounds
  • Payment delivered upfront and through Paypal ( Large projects like character sheets may 50/50 )
  • Endless revisions up until final lines
  • All artwork will be displayed in my portfolio unless otherwise discussed
  • NSFW, Gore, other sensitive topics are subject to +30% additional price
  • Ask me anything!​

Chibi / Cartoon - $10

Portraits

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Waist Up

• Sketch - $15
  • Flat Color - $17
  • Full Color - $25​

Full Body

• Sketch - $20
  • Flat Color - $30
  • Full Color - $35​

Full Illustrations and Character Sheets - Let's Negotiate!!

Flat color commission of a rogueish gal.
nJaxC1q.png
I like her a lot! I think you have a great art style and I do want to commission you. I've been checking out all your posts as you post them and I wanted to make sure this time I specifically replied so you don't think you're wasting your time.

I think we should figure out some Star Army characters you could draw here. I don't have anyone specific in mind so far (due to buying a large amount of art for all my plot's characters back at the start of the year most everyone in my current RP have 1-2 already). If anyone reading this has suggestions let me know. I'd strongly prefer art that telegraphs that it's Star Army art, which means Star Army uniforms or something that makes it distinctively Star Army. If not we can do random characters and use the art later for NPCs who appear in RP and/or illustrations for articles (e.g. some person with a job shown doing that job or with tools for the job, which would work for an occupation article).

I like her a lot! I think you have a great art style and I do want to commission you. I've been checking out all your posts as you post them and I wanted to make sure this time I specifically replied so you don't think you're wasting your time.

I think we should figure out some Star Army characters you could draw here. I don't have anyone specific in mind so far (due to buying a large amount of art for all my plot's characters back at the start of the year most everyone in my current RP have 1-2 already). If anyone reading this has suggestions let me know. I'd strongly prefer art that telegraphs that it's Star Army art, which means Star Army uniforms or something that makes it distinctively Star Army. If not we can do random characters and use the art later for NPCs who appear in RP and/or illustrations for articles (e.g. some person with a job shown doing that job or with tools for the job, which would work for an occupation article).
I've appreciated all your kind words, friend. Never any worry about waste though! I am a big scifi nerd, so even if I haven't been interacting a whole lot I have been lurking and observing and generally enjoying the vibe here lol

But of course I'll be down to help flesh out some characters whenever you guys need! High key love the uniform designs and had a lot of fun with the one you'd commissioned before! I look forward to whatever you creative people have to throw at me ^^

Any new art to share? You open for commissions?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back