• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Article Requests

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
In light of all the flooding happening down in Texas, I'd like to request the following articles:
  • A inflatable raft and/or rigid-hull inflatable boat for Yamatai and/or the Star Army
  • A standard life jacket design, preferably something that a pilot could wear and that could go in survival kits (there are already some in the sea survival kit, but they are not detailed).
  • Items that could be useful in the case of natural disasters
  • A standard cot (can be multi-faction)
  • Standard Animal Shelter ship compartment
  • Star Army Meteorologist occupation
  • adopt and finish: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:yam_weather_sensor
  • Star Army diving gear
Thanks to Kim for making the Red-Cross-like Red Tsubaki.

Since there's a SARP relief group, I'd be willing to produce a Warlock in those colors when I make its article. It's meant to work in heavy construction and hazardous environments, so it's definitely ideal for the sort of job to help work and provide relief in disaster zones.

Oh she just wasn't tagged so I wanted to be sure she saw it!

I think you're right @xImmortalxBeauty ;] I refurbished that page a year back and that list was at one point up to twenty fields long! Up to @Wes though but I give the go-ahead to put that in the science article with his permission, then post in the approval page for the update. I'll dig it up if you get the green light.

Hey Wes what does this entail?:

Standard Animal Shelter ship compartment

It is a kennel for Star Army ships.

o.o

I'm sorry that is just so out there as far as an article goes. I love it.

@Zack can you DOGA a SAoY kennel and I'll write the article?

Also it'd be good it had at least one veterinary exam/operating room in it.

I can draw something up but it might be a little. Thanks anyway, Z$!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back